Location: HQ-San Mateo
Reports To: Content Marketing Manager
Job Description: Contract Content Marketing Specialist
Aryaka’s Content Marketing team is looking for a specialist who can develop stories on our services and industry for a variety of mediums to build brand awareness, establish thought leadership, and educate an external audience on our technology and services.
The content marketing specialist will be responsible for writing stories, assist with content planning, and help with creative direction on visuals we can use or build to complement each deliverable.
The ideal candidate has experience in writing about technology, along with strong interview, research, writing, and editing skills. They must be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment, write prolifically, and be passionate about finding new avenues to tell a story that pushes our message out to the market.
- Research, write, and develop compelling content including: blog posts, email campaigns, use cases, customer success stories, and other marketing content focused on Aryaka’s brand awareness, overall business goals and strategic messaging objectives
- Interview subject-matter experts, and leverage their expertise to develop an understanding of Aryaka’s products and services
- Ensure content is relevant for the target audience and have a keen eye for quality
- Develop new content topic ideas consistent with marketing initiatives
- Be comfortable working with project management tools and staying on task
- Open to working with other team members and graphic designers to develop visual components for content material, including but not limited to: blogs, press releases, social media, sales enablement material, and PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in marketing, tech journalism, business-related writing, and blogging in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including strong critical thinking, research, and storytelling
- Manage multiple projects and topics simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment, with the ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
- With over 100% YoY growth for 5 consecutive quarters and a recent $45M Series D investment from Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and Third Point Ventures, Aryaka is on its path to IPO in the next 1-2 years.
- Our customers love our technology. Aryaka’s customer portfolio includes over 500 global enterprises, including easily recognizable brands such as Skullcandy, Sony, Xactly, Air China, and Dover.
- We are the fastest growing company in our space. Fast growth brings career development and growth opportunities. We look forward to adding this key hire to our core marketing team.
- To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.