Experience: 3-5 years
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Supervising the provisioning of the customers.
- Assist the NAE in monitoring the health of the Aryaka Core Networks and Customer’s network.
- Diagnosing the escalated network issues & working with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same.
- Escalating to Escalation Engineers & follow-up on the issue for closure.
- Ensure to assist the Shift NAE with daily working of monitoring & basic diagnosing of network related issues and drive them to closure.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Take over the issue from L1 & appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or engineering and involve the support management.
- Implement regular upgrades to the networks.
- Document the issues and solutions in the Knowledge Base.
- Willing to work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Mentor the L1 engineers to bring them into the system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Certifications: N+, CCNA & CCNP preferred
- Networking: OSI Layer, Knowledge of Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN (Switching), WAN (GRE), TCP/IP Suite & UDP.
- Security: IPSec.
- OS: Knowledge of Windows is must & Linux (any flavour) preferred.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
- 3-5 yrs of experience in Networking Industry. Customer facing experience is an advantage.
- Preferably from ISP expertise or TAC
Aryaka’s Network for the Cloud is the only software-defined, optimized, cloud-delivered network built on a global, multi-tenant, private backbone. Aryaka’s services have over 10 million users across 4,500+ sites globally. Leading brands such as Skullcandy, Air China, Freescale Semiconductor and ThoughtWorks, as well as partners like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Intelisys and SK Broadband, have all chosen Aryaka for their enterprise-grade networking needs.
To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Shawn, Ashwath, Gary, Jim, Vikas, and the entire Aryaka team consists of seasoned technology professionals. Through their careers at enterprises such as Akamai, Speedera, Cisco, Alcatel, Oracle, CDNetworks, Sybase, and Mylex, they encountered various parts of the network connectivity problem, and came together to solve it for the next generation global enterprise. With offices in the US and India, Aryaka employs a dedicated and experienced group of individuals, who drive the company to provide world-class technology solutions.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.