Location: HQ, San Mateo
Reports To: Director, Sales Operations
Job Description: Technical Trainer/Courseware Developer
Aryaka Networks has an immediate opening for a Technical Trainer/Courseware Developer. We are looking for a candidate who has a driving ambition to help Sales and Partners succeed in their ability to position and sell Aryaka solutions.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to product functionality and best practices understanding the job-specific functions for Sales and Channel
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Design and delivery training courses for Aryaka Solutions through Computer Based Training as well as Instructor Led Training.
- Work with Aryaka Product Management & Sales Engineering to develop and improve current training materials, practices, and delivery methodologies to ensure successful and continuous training
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating the effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work with Engineering and Marketing to ensure alignment of training needs to upcoming product enhancements.
- Possess excellent written and course development skills.
- Conduct training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Present technical hands-on training courses online and locally at Aryaka HQ. May require minimal travel to Partner Locations
- Set up the course and handle all site logistics (during the course).
- Attend to students’ needs and answer (or get answers) to their questions.
- Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, professional, and entertaining throughout the entire delivery of each course.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Communicate any course issues, sales opportunities, feedback, etc. back to corporate immediately following each course.
- Deliver web-based training courses.
- Manage the entire training program and curriculum for Sales and Channel
- Bachelor’s degree with in technical discipline and 5+ years of related training experience.
- Excellent English verbal and proven written communication skills.
- Excellent client facing communications skills.
- Extensive technical training courseware development and delivery in network technology.
- Product development cycle experience utilizing Object Oriented Analysis/Design.
- Practical experience in developing courseware for both instructor-led and computer based training..
- Extensive experience with MS Office tools suite.
- Extensive experience video and audio recording and editing tools
- Collaboration with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Services teams for needs assessment, develop learning objectives and review of training materials.
- Experience in delivery pre-training assessment and post-training assessment results to sales and channel management
Aryaka is the world’s first company redefining enterprise networking with WAN optimization and Application Acceleration delivered as a global service and solving application and network performance issues faced by the distributed enterprise.
Aryaka’s premier WAN Optimization as-a-Service accelerates any application to any location on one affordable, optimized private network. Aryaka’s Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized private network with QoS for instant, reliable business connectivity. Aryaka’s Application Delivery as-a-Service enables distributed business users to quickly access centralized enterprise applications and Cloud resources from anywhere in the world. All services provide instant implementation, end-to-end visibility with 24×7 world-class support.
Aryaka eliminates the need for expensive and complex appliances as well as long-haul connectivity, and enhances collaboration across locations. It offers significant cost, ease-of-use, instant implementation and performance advantages, helping global companies achieve dramatic productivity gains and increased visibility into their WAN applications, locations and performance, while providing 24/7 world-class support.
To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Ashwath, Jim, Vikas and the entire Aryaka team are seasoned technology professionals. Through their careers at enterprises such as Akamai, Speedera, Cisco, Alcatel, Oracle, CDNetworks, Sybase, and Mylex, they encountered various parts of the network connectivity problem and came together to solve it for the next generation global enterprise. With offices in the US and India, Aryaka employs a dedicated and experienced group of individuals, who drive the company to provide world-class technology solutions.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.