Position: Lead/Sr Software Engineer – Development
Location: Milpitas, CA
Qualification: BS or MS Computer Science
Experience: 5+ years
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in enterprise class software development in the domain of computer networking. The person must be a proficient in programming skills and have excellent computer science fundamentals, algorithms and advanced software techniques. The candidate must be hands-on with deep experience in Linux/Unix based platforms. WAN optimization experience is a big plus.
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Excellent software design skills in systems/networking domain
- Domain Expert in networking protocols: CIFS or NFS or any other file access protocol
- Experience in working with Microsoft Domains, Active Directory and Authentication Models
- Proficient in development of multi-threaded software on Linux/Unix
- Experience in debugging system level problems like deadlocks, crashes, memory leaks etc
- Ability to analyze performance issues at system-level and module-level
- Proficient in protocol analysis using network traces
- Experience in protocol re-engineering based on network trace analysis a big plus
- Preferred exposure to Linux/Unix kernel development
- Desired knowledge in advanced application protocols like RDP, Sharepoint, Virtual desktop etc
- Good understanding of general networking, TCP/IP, IPSEC and routing protocols
- Good experience in setting up end-to-end networking development test beds
- Working on development of various software modules in Aryaka Service Network
- Design/Implement/Deliver application protocol optimizations
- Design/Implement/Deliver infrastructure optimizations for assigned protocols and related technologies
- Interact with other component leads and architects for comprehensive design
- Interact/Coordinate with QA for relevant feature release cycle
- Work with support to resolve customer issues quickly
- Provide educational TOIs to QA and Support on relevant features
- Mentor junior team members in software development techniques and processes
- Design review, Code review, Unit test review, within and across teams
- Work with development manager on project scheduling
Aryaka is the world’s first company redefining enterprise networking with WAN optimization and Application Acceleration delivered as a global service and solving application and network performance issues faced by the distributed enterprise.
Aryaka’s premier WAN Optimization as-a-Service accelerates any application to any location on one affordable, optimized private network. Aryaka’s Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized private network with QoS for instant, reliable business connectivity. Aryaka’s Application Delivery as-a-Service enables distributed business users to quickly access centralized enterprise applications and Cloud resources from anywhere in the world. All services provide instant implementation, end-to-end visibility with 24×7 world-class support.
Aryaka eliminates the need for expensive and complex appliances as well as long-haul connectivity, and enhances collaboration across locations. It offers significant cost, ease-of-use, instant implementation and performance advantages, helping global companies achieve dramatic productivity gains and increased visibility into their WAN applications, locations and performance, while providing 24/7 world-class support.
Aryaka is funded by Trinity Ventures, InterWest Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners and Presidio Ventures (Sumitomo Corporation Company), five of the most successful and respected venture capital firms in Silicon Valley.
Ajit, Ashwath, Vikas and the entire Aryaka team are seasoned technology professionals. Through their careers at enterprises such as Akamai, Speedera, Cisco, Alcatel, Oracle, CDNetworks, Sybase, and Mylex, they encountered various parts of the network connectivity problem and came together to solve it for the next generation global enterprise. With offices in the US and India, Aryaka employs a dedicated and experienced group of individuals, who drive the company to provide world-class technology solutions.
Awards & Accolades:
Since its launch in 2010, Aryaka has garnered an impressive list of awards and accolades, including:
- Aryaka Crowned Networking Tech Trailblazer in the 2013 Tech Trailblazers Awards
- Aryaka Positioned as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers
- Aryaka Named a 2013 Emerging Vendor by CRN
- Aryaka Named Hottest Cloud Startup to Watch by CIO.com
- Aryaka’s Network as-a-Service Solution Named Finalist in Best of Interop 2013 Awards
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.