Job Title: Sr. Specialist, Americas Field and Channel Marketing
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
Aryaka is looking for an experienced channel and field marketing specialist to help drive the channel and field marketing strategy and program execution in the Americas region. Working hand in hand with Aryaka Channel Sales Leadership, and Sales Leadership and reporting to the Director of Channel and Field Marketing; this role will be responsible for supporting the execution of all channel and field marketing activities in the Americas.
We are looking for a creative, passionate marketing professional with high energy that can multi-task and work with cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with event execution, supporting sales teams and working with partners.
- Evangelize and help build the Aryaka brand across the region via communications, content and strategic program execution.
- Create start to finish timelines and logistics involved in the execution of marketing events from inception to completion with the senior members of the field and channel marketing team.
- Administer the execution, logistical planning and coordination of tradeshows, training events and other marketing programs. Responsible for tracking inventories, replenishing items, tracking shipping details, and creation of show guides.
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all major events and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Conduct research and help with recommendations on future event sponsorships and program participation.
- Help craft thought leadership speaking abstracts for industry speaking opportunities at events/conferences/tradeshows.
- Help manage program budgets and track marketing spend against program goals and objectives.
- Help develop channel-ready materials to assist partners as they sell and grow their Aryaka business; including the management and support of the Aryaka Partner Portal.
- Assist in the development of communication vehicles to sales, channel sales, partners and upper management.
- Help develop and manage a network of event and marketing vendors to support the team.
- Track and gather results from each event and incorporate key learning in event recaps to develop successful future events. Responsible for ensuring lead capture is completed within defined SLAs.
- Engage in an active feedback loop with the Marketing leadership team members to represent the interests and needs of the Americas sales and channel sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or Communication.
- 2+ years of channel and field marketing experience or event production, event marketing, hospitality or a related field.
- Experience with networking technologies, teaming with sales and partners a plus.
- Positive, can-do attitude, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think quick on your feet when problems arise.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and have a strong sense of urgency and follow through.
- Very detail-oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects, vendors, and activities at once.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Hands on experience with various marketing and sales automation tools a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org