Title: Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Job Code: 2119
We are seeking to add a passionate data analyst who would turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. This professional should have strong analytical skills and be able to think strategically and help the company make better data-driven decisions. If you are results-oriented and have experience working with large amounts of data, consider applying.
- The Aryaka Data Analyst (DA) would be responsible for evaluating the performance of the Aryaka Service in every numeric way imaginable and reporting the same at three levels – externally to key customers, internally to Technical Management, and internally to Development and Operations personnel.
- Evaluate and report all types of service performance viz. network uptime, downtime, latency, throughput and peak performance, for all kinds of services that Aryaka provides. The DA will work with multiple levels of the technical staff to understand cause and effect, report on network performance, and be a driver of CSI (Continual Service Improvement) in the delivery of the Aryaka Service to our customers.
- Be an insightful statistician, work with teams across business functions to understand challenges, and design data driven solutions to optimize and improve performance.
- Gather customer-related data viz. M&A, growth, funding, revenue, sales, profit, business needs, competitor offerings etc. from external sources and search engines and predict customer health and possible changes in their dynamics with Aryaka.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses that translate into actionable insights. Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer support, delivery, CRM and finance teams to develop BI reports for key functions.
- Develop reports and dashboards that would aid in eliminating errors, improving quality and enhancing performance. Visualize and develop BI solutions that help operational teams maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction in day-to-day operations.
- Design, create and publish weekly, monthly & quarterly operational reports. Present analyses to the heads of each department periodically.
- Contribute to creating quarterly QBR deck for all customers.
- Provide research and analysis, strategic insights on key markets, competitors, threats and targets to support business development efforts.
- Support the rest of the data team and work together to get the most accurate measurements possible; teach others how to effectively apply the collected data.
- Perform market research to allow us to remain a relevant and constantly changing business. Analyse business metrics and trends and make recommendations for continual improvement.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, attention to detail, math and statistical skills
- Advanced MS Excel (with Power Query and Power Pivot) and SQL
- Knowledge of Python/SAS/R and web analytics
- Basic programming skills in a compiling language such as Java or C++
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years in a statistics, data, or analytical position
- MBA (2-5 years experience)/Bachelor’s Degree (5+ years experience) in Computer Science, Information Security, Risk Management, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced product marketing and product management professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.