Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Code: 2125
The Global Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Director Of Marketing and manages the planning, development and execution of digital efforts including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, paid social, account based marketing (ABM), and other web projects such as localization and content updates and also serves as a digital SME for other marketing teams.
- Work with digital agency and other internal team members to build and execute digital strategy (SEO, SEM, display, social)
- Executes SEO related projects including ongoing keyword and competitive research, landing page optimization, backlink building, etc. to drive performance and results
- Redefine and evolve key organic and SEO performance metrics to systematically track and improve search performance.
- Manage web properties to support the company’s business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Plans and executes web projects including localization and content updates.
- Serves as digital SME and consults solution marketing, design, and demand gen teams to optimize campaigns and programs
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing initiatives and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) and uses digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to recommend how to optimize online marketing spend.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests; tests the performance of landing pages and content.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies.
- Product & Solution Marketing
- Global Demand Generation
Technologies Supporting the Role:
· Web analytics tools ( Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, SEMRush or other web analytics platforms)
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Increase web site traffic by 2x
- Improve web property engagement/conversion
- Social media impact
- Improve performance of existing and new pages (On-page & Off-page optimization)
- Monitor performance of our pages for important KWs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 4-6 years in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital efforts, SEO/SEM, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience managing multiple web properties with experience in WordPress or similar technical skills
- Experience with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo
- Analytical skill set with a leadership voice and the ability to influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.