Job ID: 2031
Job Title: Director Business Information Systems
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
The Director of Business Information Systems is responsible for implementing business applications and processes across the company that will enable business growth. The Director will identify and execute projects and implement solutions to streamline business operations. The person should be able to take cross-functional business requirements and translate them into a technical solution. The ideal candidate will have strong solutions, application, project management, process and business analysis experience and a detailed understanding of the technical infrastructure.
- Analyze existing processes and solutions and develop a strategic process and technology roadmap to address the company’s aggressive growth targets
- Build, manage and mentor the Business Information Systems team.
- Interact with the cross-functional stakeholders to come up with clear functional requirements for individual projects.
- Coordinate and communicate project status, dependencies, issues and risks to the stakeholders.
- Actively own projects from concept to implementation to make sure that the team is effectively delivering on the business requirements.
- Define, document and standardize business needs, business processes and flows and make sure there is data consistency across the various platforms.
- Lead multiple software integrations and system development for different business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience with at least five years in a managerial role
- Knowledge of software development techniques and understanding of enterprise business application platforms such as ERP, CRM, CPQ and other such systems.
- Good understanding of the data modelling principles
- Experience with customization of cloud-based business applications like Salesforce, Netsuite and Zuora
- Experience with the tools and API’s used for data integration across various business applications
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including presenting options and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and project managements skills, with ability to communicate and co-ordinate across multiple groups.
- Must be able to get things done proactively with minimum supervision
- Good communication and documentation skills
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Aryaka Networks provides equal opportunity in all our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military, veteran or VEVRAA protected veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.