Job Title: Engineer, Product Management – Internal
Location: HQ, San Mateo
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be working with various teams at Aryaka to deliver a well-integrated service to our customers.
WHAT MUST YOU BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical discipline
- 5 years’ experience working with TCP/IP, IPSEC, DNS, SSL and other Internet Protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills and ability to train engineers to use Aryaka
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with the Product Management to understand new feature requirements and design requirements for how the feature will be used.
- Create requirements documents for new features for the Network Management Portals (Internal and Customer Facing)
- Write UX Design for the Network Management Portals (Internal)
- Work with the development teams to schedule releases so that a service can be delivered in a meaningful manner.
- Work with Network Operations and Customer Support to deploy new features.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures, Service Notes and troubleshooting documents for customer support team.
- Pilot new features in the production network.
- Develop training material for the support team.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com