Job Code : 2167
Title : Information Security Operations Analyst
Location : San Mateo, California
Aryaka Networks is looking for an Information Security Operations Analyst to join the Information Security team working to help protect Aryaka’s IT infrastructure. You’ll be working with other IT and security engineers to monitor, identify, contain, eradicate, and recover from security events, improving workflows, automating processes, and maturing the information security program. You will be joining a team responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of Aryaka’s applications, networks, and systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and analyze potential IT security events to determine if it qualifies as a legitimate security incident
- Monitor and review network, system, and security events to identify potential security incidents in IT infrastructure (Research and analyze threats affecting the security of Aryaka systems)
- Triage events, attempt to remediate, and initiate escalation procedures to appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident management
- Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required
- Automate routine tasks and processes supporting network monitoring systems
- Document, communicate, and conform to processes related to security monitoring
- Collaborate with System Admins to identify and develop security solutions
- Communicate and influence colleagues in information security best practices
- Participate, review, advise, and design information security into the fabric of critical enterprise projects, processes, and business partner teams
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Information Security to all staff in our enterprise-wide Information Security Awareness Campaign
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with networking, infrastructure, or systems administration in at least one of the following areas: OS X, Linux, UNIX, Windows, TCP/IP networking, security fundamentals
- Security Related Certifications preferred (CISSP, GIAC, GSEC, CISM, etc.)
PREFERRED SKILLS WE’RE STOKED ABOUT
- Understanding of basic network services, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- Knowledge of Network Intrusion Detection Systems and exploits / vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of SIEM tools / Log Analysis
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Strong grasp of information security fundamentals including secure communications, encryption, and networking and security compensating controls
- Able to demonstrate significant depth of understanding in one or more security fields
- Contribute to red/blue team activities
- Knowledge of enterprise-level SIEMs, IDS, NetFlow, Network Device Configuration, next generation endpoint protection solutions, vulnerability assessment and management tools, incident response procedures, and analysis of social engineering attacks (including phishing).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, documentation, and communication skills; able to concisely communicate security risks to both technical and business audiences
- Demonstrate ability to methodically locate assets with limited information by leveraging core enterprise resources (including ARP tables, MAC addresses, DNS, etc.)
- Pluses: Scripting and Automation, packet capture and analysis, threat research, and passion for securing a global organization
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.