Title: Link Monitoring Engineer
Job Code: 2324
Link Monitoring Engineer will be responsible for monitoring the Aryaka core network, servers and customer internet circuits. He/she will work with the service providers, customers and internal team in troubleshooting and progress towards resolution.
The engineer will be accountable and responsible for driving the entire lifecycle of an incident.
- Proactively monitor, diagnose and analyze the issues on Customer network as well as Aryaka Core Networks based on the alarms on the monitoring system.
- Notify the customers responsively on the alarms observed and report incidents to the next level team.
- Diagnosing the network related issues with various stakeholders such as customers, internet providers and identify the trends & report to the support management.
- Monitoring of customer link bandwidth utilization and notify customers if over utilization results in service degradation
- Appropriately escalate the issues to the next level and involve the support management, Network Operations team when required.
- Document the updates in the Knowledge Base especially for Last mile managed customers.
- Create and update the tickets in Salesforce for all the issues handled / worked upon
- Ensure timely follow up with customers on issues via e-mails or phone calls
- Create and assign tickets to next level engineers in the shift for server, configuration, performance related issues
- For last mile managed sites make sure to timely interact with various ISPs for any issues, escalate it accordingly for swift resolution/root cause analysis
- Working with customers in the entire life cycle of Link monitoring onboarding
- Notify customers on potential impact of network connectivity issues, link latency/loss issues, link flapping issues.
- Maintain daily shift reports on the issues handled / escalated and share with the team
- Work with Internet Service Providers and Network Operations team for all maintenance related cases
- Monitoring the support tools performance and providing inputs for improvement of the tools to the relevant teams.
- Maintaining daily report for issues observed for Core, Edge and Last mile managed customers
- Timely escalation to Customer Support Managers and Sales Engineers in case of customer being unresponsive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar
- Experience: 6 months to 2yr ; Freshers with good communication and networking knowledge are also considered
- Should be Willing to work in a 24 X 7 Environment
- Basic understanding of network components, tools and technologies running at the Data Centre Operations / Internet Data Centre or with any ISP (preferred)
- Certifications: CCNA preferred
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth