Job Title: Manager / Director, Public Relations and Analyst Relations
Location: San Mateo, CA (HQ)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Aryaka Networks is looking for a highly motivated and passionate press and analyst relations leader with experience in aggressively driving PR/AR initiatives and increasing brand visibility globally for growth-stage technology companies. This is a critical, high-visibility role for the company.
- Drive and co-ordinate all PR and analyst relations. Evaluate existing agencies in different geographies and determine gaps in performance vs plan, manage, and liaise regularly with external PR agencies to achieve goals
- Lead PR agencies across different geographies to support key business initiatives in these regions
- Maintain existing and build new relationships with media and analysts
- Actively contribute to corporate and product messaging
- Develop compelling thought leadership messages and stories
- Create pitches and secure placements with a wide range of media outlets, including business, trade, industry vertical, channel, and technology.
- Work closely with analyst organizations, such as Gartner, IDC, Forrester, 451 Research, and others and lead analyst engagement
- Drive submissions for key analyst reports like Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, and others
- Drive industry and business award submissions
- Report on metrics such as coverage generated, share of voice vs competitors, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in press and analyst management in B2B technology companies
- Experience managing PR agencies
- Experience developing and managing strategic analyst relations programs
- Have a passion for storytelling
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, writing and editing skills
- Strong program management skills and ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Be both a thinker and a doer
- Networking/SaaS industry (preferred, but not mandatory)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of PR/AR experience
- Agency experience (technology/networking/SaaS vertical) is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org