Title: Member Technical Staff/ Sr. MTS – Protocol Testing(l2, L3)
Location : 2312
Job Code : Bengaluru
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in Functional and Feature Testing in the domain of Networking Products. Person should have experience in automation (python or Perl). The person must be a proficient hands-on application/system software QA engineer with deep experience in Linux/Unix based platforms.
- Participate in the Feature and Functional Testing of Aryaka ASN for Aryaka WAN optimization service.
- Test features like Dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP) IPSec, GRE, TCP/IP, IPV6, QoS etc on a Linux machine.
- Analyze requirements and design documents in order to develop comprehensive and efficient test cases and plans
- Develop detailed test plans from use cases, detailed specifications etc.
- Execute manual and/or automated tests, document results and update defect tracking systems.
- Highly detailed working knowledge and work experience in some of the following areas of Networking:
- L2/L3 Features (IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, ECMP, VRRP, STP, IPSEC, GRE, LACP, VLANs, 802.1q tagging, etc.)
- Unicast and Multicast routing (BGP, OSPF,RIP)
- Network Management and Monitoring (SNMP, SFLOW, NetFlow)
- SDN and NFV Technologies (OpenFlow, VxLAN, SDWAN)
- Familiarity with Linux Networking stack- IP forwarding and routing and Linux networking tools such as ping, traceroute, tcpdump, ifconfig, ip link, ip route, arp, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS,TLS, SSL, Rate-limiting, QoS, Network fundamentals, commonly-used internet network protocols and strong network diagnostic skills to troubleshoot the various network layers from L2 to L7.
- Good experience with any scripting language (tcl/python/perl/linux shell scripting).
- Familiarity with Traffic Generators (Ixia/Spirent/Calnex) and Network debugging tools (Wireshark, ping, traceroute etc.)
- Good understanding of Operating system concepts and network applications.
- Good understanding in the areas of server & network virtualization, and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and security
- Experience with at least one configuration management solution with hands-on experience in server virtualization (i.e.: Vmware ESXi, KVM, Hyper-V)
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth