Job Title: Network Consulting Engineer (NCE)
Network Consulting Engineer will be responsible for provisioning and providing provision support to Aryaka’s customers and manage the deployments during POC (proof of concept) or initial set up.
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Provisioning of new customers or new sites/domains of new customers
- Assist customers in bringing up the Aryaka service
- Escalating to Sr NCEs, Escalation Engineers & follow-up on the issue for closure.
- Provision customers using Aryaka provision tool
- Work with customers to bring up IPSec tunnel from customer sites’ to Aryaka POPs
- Document the best practices and update the knowledge base
- Document and update the cases regularly to maintain the sanctity of the case updates
- Proactively work with the engineering and product management teams in enhancement of the tools and processes
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar.
- Industry standard certificates such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS or any similar firewall vendor certificates are MUST.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
- 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Networking Industry. Customer facing experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of networking
- Understanding of how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve service delivery components (service delivery components include servers, networks, and applications)
- Be familiar with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of key networking devices (routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, hardware load balancers)
- Be able to identify networking as the potential cause of a service issue using server-resident tools to generate this data (tcpdump, ping, traceroute,etc.)
- Familiarity in interpreting the output of these tools
- Familiarity with common network topologies, protocols, and tools
- understanding of troubleshooting at the packet level.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.