Job ID: 2044
Job Title: Principal Product Manager – Technology Partnerships and Alliances
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
Reports To: Vice President, Product Management
You will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and achieving technology integrations and driving joint go-to-market strategies with a portfolio of technology partners to grow revenue and value for Aryaka’s products. You will drive technical collaboration, define requirements for integration, and deliver feature requests back to development teams. Your knowledge and expertise in Enterprise WAN networking and associated technology ecosystems will enable your success in driving these partnerships.
- Develop a strategy and execute a business plan for technology partnerships necessary for delivering value added services required for an Enterprise WAN network.
- Define a product strategy and roadmap to integrate with cloud providers like AWS/Azure around marketplace presence, connectivity and cloud services.
- Define a product integration strategy and roadmap to work with network service providers and NPM/APM vendors.
- Prepare technical and product positioning decks that can used by both the partner and Aryaka’s sales team to jointly sell the solution.
- Develop collateral and web content working closely with Marketing and contacts from the partner side.
- Work with TME and Solution Architects to define requirements for a partner integration lab to demo the benefits of the technology partner ecosystem.
- Support customer opportunities driven by Aryaka or Partner to make the joint solution a success.
- Work with customers, prospects and sales team to identify use cases and requirements that will require development of the technology partner ecosystem.
- 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Prior experience in incubating and executing on a strategy for a technology partnership program.
- Good understanding of Enterprise security practices and cloud migration requirements.
- Good understanding of network firewalls, cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/Google/Oracle, NPM/APM products.
- Good understanding of WAN technologies including IPsec VPNs, MPLS-VPN, WAN acceleration, and remote access VPNs.
- Very strong presentation and documentation skills
- Results-driven and with a can-do mindset to work in a high-growth startup
To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.