Job Title: Product Service Manager
Job Code: 2120
- Liaise products/service serviceability by identifying potential products/services; conducting market research; generating serviceability requirements of the product/service; determining specifications, production timetables and time-integrated plans for serviceability of the product.
- With professional knowledge, enthusiasm and ambition, inspire and build the serviceability strategy, end to end service business models with serviceability in focus to service the customers
- Drive the cross functional teams defining and realizing service deliverables in line with the defined serviceability strategy and models. Liaise and engage with key business stakeholders throughout the entire organization.
- Represent Support organization in multidisciplinary project teams. Challenge the status quo, colleagues to create forward thinking product and service market combinations.
- Represent the Customer and bring in customer view points to address the serviceability of a product or feature
- With entrepreneurial drive, and strong networking skills, build successful relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- Define and develop (customer) service programs, documentation and tools for smooth product and service introductions and releases. Organize and manage customer feedback loops as well as an effective manner of handling customer complaints.
- Define tools and automation requirements and work with the cross functional leaders/teams to implement
- Participate in Service readiness reviews and offer valuable suggestions
- Ramp up new product and services with minimal go to market strategy
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Define Product Serviceability requirements, analyzing customer needs, market research data, future technology, competitive data, and cost of Service
- Understand the new products and features and come up with Serviceability needs of the support organization
- Provide thought leadership and representation on behalf of Support and Deployment Services in CTO-level discussions
- Work cross-functionally to develop long term Serviceability vision
- Influence and drive to address the needs of serviceability of a product or feature among engineering and product management community
- Assess the impact of lack of serviceability factors in a product or feature and comes up with solutions to address the impact
- Define the scope of serviceability of a product or feature with customer service in focus
- Define the scope for requirements in various tools (such as Salesforce, ANMC, OMP, EE etc) to provide serviceability of a product or service
- Define and drive service specific requirements across product and delivery organizations
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term serviceability forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Identify industry trends and technologies
- Create buy-in for the Serviceability vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop and present recommendations and analyses to management
- Backlog grooming/prioritization and SWOT analysis
- Drive market research to investigate and validate customer needs & wants
- Work closely with Engineering, Design and other related teams to ensure a successful product definition and delivery
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar. An MBA would be an added advantage
- 6 to 10 years of experience in SDN, SD-WAN, Cloud, Virtualization in customer facing experience
- Prior experience in Service Product Management and led portfolio of product and service offerings
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Strong understanding of networking, Cloud and Virtualization fundamentals
- Be familiar with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of key networking devices (routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, hardware load balancers)
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth