Location: HQ-San Mateo
Reports To: Distinguished Engineer
Job Description: Routing QA Engineer
PRIMARY PAYROLL REPONSIBLITIES:
- Work on testing/qualifying functional and performance aspects of Aryaka SD-WAN technology.
- Primary focus will be testing BGP / RIP and other routing protocols over large scale networking infrastructure.
- In addition, the person will be involved in feature/system/performance testing for other modules of Aryaka SD-WAN technology
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in networking Test / QA
- Very Good understanding of Layer 2 to 7 protocols.
- Primary Expertise in Layer3 – routing protocols testing (BGP/OSPF/RIP etc)
- Expertise in configuring and managing routers/switches is a must. Experience with Cisco/ Juniper and other such Layer 2/3 network devices.
- Knowledge in the setup and use of Traffic controllers and simulators is required.
- Experience working on linux-based systems is required
- Should be familiar with setup/installation/management of servers with Linux/Windows/MAC and integrate them into test environment.
- Should be able to extend into testing higher-level protocols at TCP and application layers (CIFS/HTTP/SSL etc)
- Experience with Industry standard networking test tools like IXIA/Spirent is a plus
- Familiarity working on VM-based environments and simulation of large-scale networks is a plus.
- Troubleshooting networking connectivity and performance issues is a key thing.
- Understanding of IPsec, key servers, PKI, certificate infrastructure is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and documentation skills.
- Bachelor of Science or higher
- Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
- With over 100% YoY growth for 5 consecutive quarters and a recent $45M Series D investment from Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and Third Point Ventures, Aryaka is on its path to IPO in the next 1-2 years.
- Our customers love our technology. Aryaka’s customer portfolio includes over 500 global enterprises, including easily recognizable brands such as Skullcandy, Sony, Xactly, Air China, and Dover.
- We are the fastest growing company in our space. Fast growth brings career development and growth opportunities. We look forward to adding this key hire to our core marketing team.
- To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.