Job ID: 2054
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Provisioning and installation of datacenter cabinets and equipment.
- Performing auditing functions of the cabinets and equipment in global datacenters.
- Diagnosing infrastructure related issues with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same.
- Troubleshooting network and server installation related problems as they occur.
- Must be able to work and lead on multiple projects concurrently and act as a point person in the field. Will work in datacenter to bring equipment on line or for outbound shipment.
- Planning and leading the Datacenter Team on complex infrastructure related projects with various stakeholders.
- Initiating global shipments and managing related Custom importation issues.
- Implement audit functions for spare parts, equipment, and datacenter resources.
- On regular basis, interact with Aryaka datacenter providers to complete tasks.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues in global POPs.
- Research alternative solutions and understands the impact for the various solutions.
- Appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or other team members.
- Manage the Infrastructure ticket queue.
- Document the issues and solutions in the Infrastructure Data Repository.
- Share information on projects to all the stakeholders.
- Willing to work in shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on rotational basis.
- Logistic support for Infrastructure projects.
- Provide solutions to the Datacenter Team.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude, and provide positive contributions to multiple teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and solving skills concerning server and network device problems.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Expertise of cabinet space, cabinet power, and network cross connectivity issues.
- Expertise in Logistic support for global operations.
- Project Management or Team Lead experience preferred.
- Five years hands on experience in Datacenter Operations (racking and stacking servers, network devices, installing network circuits and PDUs, and packing and shipping equipment).
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.