Job Title: Senior Network Consulting Engineer (Sr. NCE)
Sr. Network Consulting Engineer will be responsible for Supervising the provisioning and providing provision support to Strategic customers and manage the deployments during POC (proof of concept) or initial set up. He/she will participate in technical and non-technical discussions with the stakeholders and provide/suggest optimum design requirements to the concerned. He/she will be accountable and responsible for driving the end to end deployments, diagnosing the escalated network issues and working with various stakeholders such as Customers, Engineering teams, Sales and Vendors etc
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Supervising the provisioning of the customers and provision the customers
- Assist customers in bringing up the Aryaka service
- Diagnosing the escalated network issues & working with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same.
- Escalating to Escalation Engineers & follow-up on the issue for closure.
- Provision customers using Aryaka provision tool
- Work with customers to bring up IPSec tunnel from customer sites’ to Aryaka POPs, that include Azure, AWS and other cloud services
- Work with Sales Engineers and Customers in design and deployment of Aryaka solution
- Work with customers on solution design and recommend best/optimal solution
- Assist the shift NCE with daily provision tasks and mentor them
- Attend escalations from NCEs and resolve or escalate to Escalation Engineers or Engineering
- Document the best practices and update the knowledge base
- Proactively work with the engineering and product management teams in enhancement of the tools and processes
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar.
- Industry standard certificates such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS or any similar firewall vendor certificates are MUST. CCIE/JNCIE in Security is preferred
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
- 3-7 yrs of experience in Networking Industry. Customer facing experience is an advantage.
- Very good understanding on the routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS and experience in network design involving these routing protocols
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Strong understanding of networking
- Understanding of how to isolate, diagnose, and resolve service delivery components (service delivery components include servers, networks, and applications)
- Be familiar with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of key networking devices (routers, switches, bridges, firewalls, hardware load balancers)
- Be able to identify networking as the potential cause of a service issue using server-resident tools to generate this data (tcpdump, ping, traceroute,etc.)
- Familiarity in interpreting the output of these tools
- Familiarity with common network topologies, protocols, and tools
- understanding of troubleshooting at the packet level.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.