Job Code : 2177
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Title : Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for DC setup ,Troubleshooting Layer1/2/3 issues ,Deploying ISP links and configuring routing protocols. He will participate in technical discussion with the stakeholders and provide/suggest optimum design requirements to the concerned. He/she will be accountable and responsible for driving the end to end DC deployments, diagnosing the escalated network issues and working with various stakeholders.
- Work with customers/Support to bring up IPSec tunnel from customer sites’ to Aryaka POPs, that include Azure, AWS and other cloud services.
- Work with DC engineer to install netgear to bring them up.
- Work with DC engineer to fix the device level issues.
- Work with customers on solution design and recommend best/optimal solution.
- Work with ISP to bring up the core links and internet links.
- Work with ISP to bring up ISIS ,OSPF and BGP protocol.
- Attend escalations and resolve or escalate to Escalation Engineers or Engineering.
- Document the best practices and update the knowledge base.
- Proactively work with the engineering and product management teams in enhancement of the tools and processes.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyse and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- 9+ years of experience in Switching & Routing with juniper QFX,EX,MX and M series routers.
- 9+ years of experience in Switching & Routing with both juniper and Cisco products also fine.
- Exposure on Juniper EX & QFX switching platform & Virtual Chassis configuration
- Exposure on Cisco 2960,3750,3800,3560,6500, 4500, Nexus (7K ,5K and 9K) switching platforms, Cisco Stacking Technology & Virtual switching system (VSS)
- Exposure on Cisco ISR, ASR1K, ASR9K series, Cisco 7200/7300 WAN Aggregation Routers.
- Exposure on Cisco IOS XE & IOS XR
- Exposure on Junos, Juniper MX series & J series routing platforms
- Exposure on Load balancing concept and hardware load balancers like F5/Barracuda/Citrix/Radware/ACE/CSS (*Not mandatorily on All*)
- Sound knowledge on NAT, ACL, NTP, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, LDAP, TACACS+
- Basic level exposure on firewall platforms like ASA/Juniper SRX series/other firewalls
- Sound knowledge of RIP/ EIGRP / BGP/ OSPF/ISIS & Firewall/VPN concepts
- Sound knowledge of VLAN/STP/RSTP/MSTP/VRF/ Static routing/Dynamic Routing / HSRP/VRRP/GLBP/Ether channel/LACP/PAgP
- CCNA, CCNP certifications are mandatory and Juniper R& S certifications are preferred.
- Level Linux knowledge: Files system & Network Management etc.
- Exposure and knowledge on Network Performance Monitoring Tools & Ticketing Tools
- Project planning / Project transition exposure and ITIL certifications
- Upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases
- Excellent all-round communication skills required and open to working US business hours.
- Ability to investigate complex WAN & Datacentre LAN issues in a multi-product environment.
- Ability to handle complex network issues independently.
- Ability to lead and drive multiple SME’s from different domains and locations.
- Exposure to ITIL practices and should able to implement quality standards for delivery
- Strong vendor management skills & passion towards new trends in technology.
- Design & Deployment of new solutions & improving resilience of the Network Setup.
- Securing Network by establishing and enforcing policies
- Scripting (any) & Automation of Network related changes and monitoring are preferred.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.