Job ID: 2324
Position: Senior Sales Development Representative (Sr. SDR)
Location: Bangalore, India
Shift : US Shift
What you will do:
- Respond to inquiries that pass initial Marketing BANT qualification to assess prospects for sales team follow-up.
- Prospect to accounts as part of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging email, telephone and social media (LinkedIn).
- Manage lead and company data in Salesforce CRM.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email to gather information such as key problems, budget, purchase authority, and timing to enable account executives to build new business pipelines.
- Understand Aryaka’s technology at a high level along with Aryaka’s core value proposition.
- Research target accounts to support Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
What you need:
- Desire to drive new business using account-based approaches.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to quickly build trust and rapport with prospects.
- Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Salesforce experience.
- 4-5 years marketing/sales/business development experience.
- Work few hours daily in North America (USA/Canada) time zone.
- Results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Strong prospecting and ability to qualify opportunities
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Thirst for knowledge
- General business / commercial acumen
- Presentable and articulate with excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and adapts to changing market conditions and opportunity
- Can do attitude and proven team player
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.