Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Code: 2316
Location: HQ, San Mateo, USA
About the Role
As a member of the UI Team your primary focus will be to:
- Ability to convert wireframes/sketch screens to high quality UI components
- Interact with the UX team to understand the requirements
- Build high-quality, robust features; own development for features of medium to large complexity
- Work in an agile development environment, coordinating with other internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the entire app experience
- Work closely with a UX developers and other UI/Backend engineers on the design and implementation of features
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- 2-5 years of experience developing web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Significant experience developing web applications in modern frameworks (Vue).
- Good understanding of CSS frameworks like bootstrap
- Good understanding of SCSS
- Knowledge in version control systems like SVN
- Familiarity with TypeScript.
- Graphing libraries like D3js or similar