Job Title: Sr. Manager, AMERICAS Field and Channel Marketing
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
Aryaka is looking for an experienced channel and field marketing manager to help drive the channel and field marketing strategy and program execution in the Americas region. Working hand in hand with Aryaka Channel Sales Leadership, and Sales Leadership and reporting to the Director of Channel and Field Marketing; this role will be responsible for supporting the strategic channel and field marketing planning, partner demand generation, communications, partner engagement, event management and programmatic support.
We are looking for a creative, passionate marketing professional with high energy that can multi-task and work with cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will have experience with channel partners in networking and service provider spaces, such as MSAs, Distributors, VARs, Telcos, Cloud Platform providers.
- Work closely with the Americas sales and channel sales teams to understand the focused selling priorities and develop strategic marketing plans to support these plans.
- Evangelize and help build the Aryaka brand across the region via communications, content and strategic programs.
- Team with corporate and product marketing to ensure selling materials and content is tailored to each segment of the selling process and meeting market education needs.
- Help develop channel-ready materials to assist partners as they sell and grow their Aryaka business; including the management and support of the Aryaka Partner Portal.
- Design communication vehicles to ensure sales, channel sales and partners are aware of all the latest content and programs available.
- Work with channel sales and business development teams to support marketing initiatives with major integration and technology partners; co-marketing combined solution to the market.
- Align with channel sales, partner enablement, and regional sales leadership to ensure their needs are championed back into all corporate functions.
- Support the development of regional marketing plans aligned to each sales and channel sales territory within the Americas.
- Drive the marketing investment process including allocation of program funds and co-marketing dollars.
- Analyze program results and track ROI against marketing investments; ensuring future recommendations are aligned to the highest level of performance.
- Educate stakeholders to understand the desired outcome from marketing activities and manage execution accordingly.
- Manage and execute marketing events from pre-event planning through program completion, ensuring all strategic, tactical and logistical details are handled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or Communication.
- 5+ years of channel and field marketing experience in networking or telco related space.
- Experience with networking and service providers channels (e.g. MSAs, distributors, resellers, telcos, DMRs, and VARs).
- Strong background of driving B2B marketing programs to and through channel partners with a demonstrable track record of delivering impactful marketing and communications programs.
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a positive attitude.
- Very detail-oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects, vendors, and strategic marketing initiatives at once.
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal, written, organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Strong working background with marketing reporting and analysis; ability to effectively track ROI and marketing program impact on the business.
- Hands on experience with various marketing and sales automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Event Registration Platforms, Lead Capture Technologies)
- Must be able to travel up to 25%.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com