Job ID: 2127
Position: Sr. Manager – Human Resources
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
The Senior Manager – Human Resources maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices and takes care of the End to End HR Functions.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes Human Resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains Human Resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains Human Resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to the Leadership and to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain Confidentiality on Sensitive Organizational Information.
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Compliance etc.
- An experienced HR Generalist with a minimum 12 years of direct, HR experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Working knowledge of general employment laws
- Working knowledge of Compensation and benefits.
- Strong customer service orientation
- A well–organized and self–directed individual who is “HR Knowledge savvy” and a team player
- Must have strong analysis/problem solving skills and attention to detail that can be expressed using analytics – Exposure to any HRIS system.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to operate well in a rapidly growing environment, as well as be an effective change agent
- Ability to work in a multi–cultural environment
- Ability to multi–task in a very fast pace environment
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration or Human Resources
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth