Job Title: Sr. System Administrator
- Having an in-depth Multi-disciplined knowledge of the Network, Storage, and Computer Technologies and how they are evolving.
- Proven Problem resolution skills related to network and server infrastructure, Judgement, negotiating and decision making skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and managing the internal networking and server infrastructure comprising of Windows and Linux servers
- Manage all Linux based applications (SVN, Confluence, Jira etc)
- Help setup and manage mailing Lists
- Upgrade, backup and maintain VMware ESXi servers.
- Experience with provisioning, administration, and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure and Applications such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services and Okta.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and services.
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in troubleshooting complex IT server and application issues
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in supporting/installing x86 Server hardware
- 4+ years of experience in managing LINUX systems
- 4+ years of experience in installing, configuring, and/or maintaining Cisco routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment
- 3+ years of experience in troubleshooting enterprise level infrastructure services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, etc
- 2+ years of experience in configuring and managing SharePoint, Wiki, Jira, Mailing Lists, SVN and other collaboration tools
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of Windows environments (i.e. Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/10), including Active Directory, Exchange 2007 / 2010/ 2013, Sharepoint, Backup software, Patch management, Symantec anti-virus, Asset Management etc.
Aryaka’s Network for the Cloud is the only software-defined, optimized, cloud-delivered network built on a global, multi-tenant, private backbone. Aryaka’s services have over 10 million users across 4,500+ sites globally. Leading brands such as Skullcandy, Air China, Freescale Semiconductor and ThoughtWorks, as well as partners like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Intelisys and SK Broadband, have all chosen Aryaka for their enterprise-grade networking needs.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.