Job ID: 2040
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer
Location: San Mateo, CA HQ
Reports To: Vice President, Product Management
Aryaka is in search of a passionate and highly motivated Technical Expert to be part of the Product Management team. You will be work with a cross functional team at Aryaka consisting of Sales Engineers, Operations and Marketing to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. You must be a technical expert with “hands-on” skills. You must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product to continually improve the products.
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our products and solutions spanning, network, security, cloud and management
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our solutions and products.
- Provide technical assistance in strategic sales opportunities.
- Providing technical support for business development initiatives understanding the business context
- Support product launch activities and assist with Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- Author technical blogs and whitepapers
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- 5-7 years of TME or hands-on SE experience in networking technologies.
- Strong fundamentals in IP Networking technologies.
- Expert in routing protocols like BGP, OSPF etc.
- Deep understanding of WAN technologies including IPsec VPNs, MPLS-VPN, WAN acceleration, and remote access VPNs.
- Thorough understanding of Firewall capabilities including NAT, Zones, Policy based routing etc.
- Expertise in creating demo environments in IaaS platforms like AWS/Azure/GCI and in SaaS/PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Ability to work in a team with global employees
- Very strong presentation and documentation skills
- Results-driven and with a can-do mindset to work in a high-growth startup
To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.