Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Code: 2283
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Monitoring the health of the Aryaka Core Networks and Customer’s network.
- Diagnosing the network related issues with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same
- A complete L1, TAC role post customer provisioning. Once the sites are up, monitor the customer network on a regular basis and help fix issues, that may arise
- Role is not limited to a particular application or firewall troubleshooting and demands the engineer to be well versed with the basic networking concepts that can be used to handle/tackle all scenarios
- Implement application network topology with routing and IPSec [with or without GRE] configuration.
- On regular basis, monitor the health of Aryaka Core Networks as well as customer networks and identify the trends & report to the support management.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or engineering and involve the support management.
- Implement regular upgrades to the networks.
- Document the issues and solutions in the Knowledge Base.
- Willing to work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Troubleshooting proxy, routing and firewall related issue and escalate in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Certifications: N+, CCNA & CCNP preferred
- Networking: OSI Layer, Knowledge of Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN (Switching), WAN (GRE), TCP/IP Suite & UDP.
- Security: IPSec.
- OS: Knowledge of Windows is must & Linux (any flavour) preferred.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- 0 – 4 years of experience in networking industry (preferably in customer facing + network monitoring environment).
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth