Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Monitoring the health of the Aryaka Core Networks and Customer’s network.
- Diagnosing the network related issues with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same
- A complete L1, TAC role post customer provisioning. Once the sites are up, monitor the customer network on a regular basis and help fix issues, that may arise
- Role is not limited to a particular application or firewall troubleshooting and demands the engineer to be well versed with the basic networking concepts that can be used to handle/tackle all scenarios
- Implement application network topology with routing and IPSec [with or without GRE] configuration.
- On regular basis, monitor the health of Aryaka Core Networks as well as customer networks and identify the trends & report to the support management.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, analyze and troubleshoot the issues on customer networks as well as Aryaka Core Networks.
- Research alternative solutions or workarounds and knows the impact.
- Appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or engineering and involve the support management.
- Implement regular upgrades to the networks.
- Document the issues and solutions in the Knowledge Base.
- Willing to work in Shifts round the clock in a 24×7 environment on Rotational basis.
- Troubleshooting proxy, routing and firewall related issue and escalate in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Certifications: N+, CCNA & CCNP preferred
- Networking: OSI Layer, Knowledge of Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LAN (Switching), WAN (GRE), TCP/IP Suite & UDP.
- Security: IPSec.
- OS: Knowledge of Windows is must & Linux (any flavor) preferred.
- Team Player with positive mental attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- 0 – 4 years of experience in networking industry (preferably in customer facing + network monitoring environment).
Aryaka’s Network for the Cloud is the only software-defined, optimized, cloud-delivered network built on a global, multi-tenant, private backbone. Aryaka’s services have over 10 million users across 4,500+ sites globally. Leading brands such as Skullcandy, Air China, Freescale Semiconductor and ThoughtWorks, as well as partners like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Intelisys and SK Broadband, have all chosen Aryaka for their enterprise-grade networking needs.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.