Job ID : 2153
Job Title: Technical Support Manager
Job Location: Bangalore, India
As a member of Aryaka’s Support team, your focus is to proactively monitor, maintain and deliver high service levels of Aryaka’s services and solutions. You will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by improvising the quality & productivity, understanding and conveying strategies of Aryaka and its Support Organization.
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible to collaborate and coordinate the activities in multi-functional areas spanning Engineering, Account Management, Sales and Operations. You will ensure that appropriate operational planning is executed to meet Aryaka’s specifications. As a Manager, you will be responsible to provide leadership and direction to a team of professionals, demonstrate good judgment in balancing the customer, employee, and the organizational objectives.
- Manage Team of Technical Support Engineer.
- Own overall relationship with customers and partners, customer experience and facilitate organic growth.
- Establish yourself and the team as a trusted/strategic advisor for all Aryaka customers/partners and drive continued value for our products & services.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through resolution.
- Program manage account escalations – Not only externally but also internally with engineering, account-management and other stake holders.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Develop, Implement & Enhance – service procedures, policies and standards.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer support engineers and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Work with Management to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Design and develop operational controls and metrics to ensure that the results match the desired outcomes. Constantly keeping track of customer satisfaction and improvising to reach new highs.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Have a vision towards increasing the quality perspective in terms of handling cases by scrubbing the cases on a daily basis. Prepare reports which give direction to the team on improvement areas
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Proven Experience Managing Product Support Team.
- Mandatory Experience in Technology Company preferably Networking Background.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with at least as 2-3 years as people Manager & 5-6 years in Networking / Linux / Firewall environment.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS/cloud-based force.com platforms.
- Prior experience in Customer Support or equivalent history
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes.
- Strong customer-facing negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of any other International language is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting & analysing tools like Microsoft XL or equivalent is a must.
- Willing to work in continuous night shifts is a PLUS.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Willingness to work in shifts (24/7 Environment)
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click here to Easy Apply from LinkedIn.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.