Our Customers Come First!
Are you tired of having to chase multiple vendors to troubleshoot issues or paying too much for customer support? Then you haven’t experienced the customer obsessed culture at Aryaka and a service team that goes “above and beyond,” delivering the highest Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the managed service provider industry.
Our service delivery encompasses 360° of end-to-end customer management including:
- Design, implementation and provisioning
- Service management and assurance
- Continuous improvement with Analytics-driven Proactive Problem Management (PPM)
- 24×7 monitoring and support
- Cloud services connectivity and troubleshooting
- Industry leading SLAs
- Customer self-service
We take a lifecycle approach to deployment, assigning a dedicated program lead and project management to handle all implementation details and design, through planning, scheduling, tracking, communicating, and delivering.
Through the provisioning process – design, deployment, and verification – our team ensures that the solution design, the hardware configuration, and connectivity all accurately reflect the customer’s requirements.
Once deployed, our mantra is continuous process improvement, spanning change management, proactive problem management, event management, incident management, and quality assurance.
Our TAC continually monitors the network and
our customer support team offers:
Monitoring and Reporting
- 24x7x365 Monitoring of Aryaka Service Network, Device and Links
- Last mile Link Quality – Packet Loss and Latency
- Customers Services & Network Uptime
- Impact Analysis – All provider planned maintenances are proactively reviewed and addressed
- Service Impact Analysis – All unscheduled disruptions are reviewed, discussed with the providers until RCA is received
- On-going notifications (for maintenances and unplanned outage)
- Resolutions for identified issues
- Help with troubleshooting
- Work towards preventing or avoiding disruptions for future outages.
- Ongoing review, analysis of link stability, issues and consumption
Given the importance of the cloud, we continually monitor our native multi-cloud connectivity, ensuring any issues don’t impact customer connectivity.
Industry-leading SD-WAN SLAs span implementation and disruption of service. The implementation phase includes service and cloud provisioning as well as SSL optimization.
Once live, any disruptions, be it latency, packet loss, or downtime will result in compensation.
A key Aryaka support component and part of SmartInsights is the MyAryaka Cloud Portal, an intuitive self-service configuration and visibility portal to the customer’s SD-WAN.
Finally, key to customer success are the internal processes and priorities.