Position: Senior Program Manager
As a member of Provision team your focus is to bootstrap the PMO under Support Organization and setting up various related processes based on PMP project methodologies. As a leader you would collaborate and coordinate the activities in multi-functional areas to implement the best practices in project methodologies and apply on regular basis those best practices on the ongoing projects. You would also be responsible to provide Project Management leadership and direction to a team of Project Managers, demonstrate good judgment in balancing the customer, employee and the organizational objectives.
You will be responsible for supervising the ongoing projects on Internet Circuits and Aryaka Core Services provisioning and deploying efforts to Strategic customers and manage their deployments. You will participate project management related discussions with the stakeholders. Having high visibility at the CXO level, you will be accountable and responsible for driving the projects to completion on time. You will also participate in RFPs and provide necessary inputs in addressing the RFPs
- Define strategic long term and short term program objectives supporting business mission
- Establish policies and procedures governing program execution and accountability
- Set priorities and milestones for individual projects and team initiatives within the program
- Provide guidance to mid-level management, direct and indirect reports
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Responsible for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Cultivate contacts with vendor requirement planners or developers — to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional area and to try to influence those developments in ways favourable.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Build coalitions among the various stakeholders; negotiates authority to move the project forward
- Ensure that project status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, stakeholders, sponsors, steering committee, and all levels of management and documented appropriately.
- Set and meet realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues
- 5+ years of program management experience or 10+ years of senior project management experience, in the field of Information technology and digital transformation
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Electronics and Communications, Information Technology or similar. Master’s degree in Business Administration or Program management strongly preferred
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- PMP or Prince2 certification desirable
- Experience in various Project delivery methodologies and experience in using various project management tools
- Ability to collaborate with executive teams, stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Hard working, focused and result orientation personality required.
- Able to handle the work independently with less supervision
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryalka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.