- Certify that you are at least 18 years of age, and that, if you are acting on behalf of another person, you are authorized to do so, including to contractually bind the person.
“Using” the Sites also means transmitting information or software to, or obtaining information from, the Sites or from other users of the Sites.
“You” means any customer, authorized person, or any other person who views, accesses, uses, or obtains information from the Sites or who obtains information by monitoring activity to and from the Sites.
Legal Name and Address
“We”, “us” and “our” means Aryaka Networks, Inc. and its affiliates, agents, directors, officers or employees. Aryaka Networks, Inc. is a Delaware corporation with headquarters located at 691 S. Milpitas Blvd., Milpitas, California 95035. Our phone number is 1.408.273.8420.
The content and operation of the Sites is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Sites are supported by software and hardware systems, and contain copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other proprietary rights and information, including text, data, images, and “look and feel”; all graphical and navigational elements; and the compilation, arrangement, structure, and sequence of all components and content (collectively “Proprietary Materials”). The posting of information or other content on the Sites does not constitute a waiver or a transfer of any of our rights in the Proprietary Materials, except as expressly permitted by us.
Use of the Network
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- reverse engineer, decompile, reverse compile, translate, adapt, ordisassemble the Network, or any part of it;
- copy the Network, or any part of it;
- publish, transmit, display, modify, store, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content of the Network, or any part of it, except for your individual and non-commercial purposes;
- use the Network in any fashion that may infringe any of our, our third party providers’, or any other third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- access the Network by any means other than through the interface that we provide to you for use in accessing the Network;
- “deep-link” to any of the Sites, meaning that you will not create, post, display, publish, or distribute any link to any page of the Sites, for any purpose whatsoever, unless we specifically authorize it in writing;
- initiate any communication, routine, software, or device that adversely affects the operation of the Sites;
- use the Network or any other means to disrupt or interfere with the hardware or software operating Network;
- place any communication or software, such as cookies, spyware, robots, or viruses, on the Sites;
- obtain account or personal information relating to the Sites or customers that you are not authorized to obtain;
- submit any information that violates your representations in “Submission of Information” below; or
- take any other action that would constitute a violation under “Security Violations.”
Login Name and Password
You must have valid account identification, including a login name and password, to use certain pages of the Sites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your login name and password, including, but not limited to, conducting any transactions facilitated through the use of your login name and password, whether or not authorized by you. If you permit any person to use your login name and password, you may be liable for transactions made by that person, including transactions for which you may not have intended to be liable. You agree to immediately notify us of any breach of security, including, without limitation, unauthorized use of your login name or password. You agree to exit immediately (“log off”) from your account at the end of each session.
Submission of Information
All information transmitted or otherwise submitted by you to us via the Sites shall be deemed to be our sole and exclusive property, and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose whatsoever. We shall not have any obligation to keep submitted information confidential except as we otherwise specifically agree in writing, or as required by law. Users should note that electronic transmissions to and from the Sites are not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others.
You represent and warrant that your submitted information:
- shall be true, accurate, and complete;
- shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law;
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, or expropriate any system or information; and
- shall not create liability for us or interfere with the operation of the Sites.
You also agree to maintain and promptly update your submitted information as needed.
You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Network. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall not, with regard to the Network:
- access or obtain data, information, or materials that you are not authorized to obtain or access;
- log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; or
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Sites, or by overloading, hacking, spamming, “gatoring,” “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” the Sites.
The above prohibitions and your use of any “spyware,” or tools, programs, robotic algorithms, or products to automatically download or “spider” the Sites, or any pages in the Sites, infringe Proprietary Materials and are expressly prohibited.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We reserve the right to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in violations.
Indemnification By User
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Aryaka Networks, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, co-branders and their officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Parties”) from and against any claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to:
- your use of (or inability to use) the Network;
- any use by the Parties of your submitted information.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Sites contain links to other web sites controlled or offered by third parties (“Linked Sites”). Our inclusion of a link to a Linked Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the Linked Site or any products or services offered on the Linked Site. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, reliability, or opinions expressed in the Linked Sites. We have not investigated or monitored the Linked Sites for accuracy or completeness. The Linked Sites may have different privacy policies and security standards from ours. We are not responsible if any offer terms shown on the Sites differ from those shown on the Linked Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE NETWORK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED FROM THE NETWORK OR FROM A LINKED SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, DATA, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE NETWORK OR ANY LINKED SITE:
- WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS;
- WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- WILL PROVIDE RESULTS THAT WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE;
- WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH SITES; OR
- THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF THE NETWORK OR LINKED SITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY TO ANY PERSON CAUSED BY ERRORS, OMISSSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DOWN-TIME OR UNAVAILABLITY OF THE SITES, SECURITY VIOLATIONS, VIRUSES, LOSS OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS, ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS AND THIRD PARTIES, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR SUBMITTED INFORMATION.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED AND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF DELAY, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, COST OF CAPITAL, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY FAILURE OF DELIVERY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR DOCUMENTATION OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE NETWORK (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF ANY AMOUNT PAID BY USERS TO US FOR ACCESSING THE SITE OR DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY THE CLAIMANT UP TO $50.00
SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
IF ANY OF THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION FOR A PERIOD OF THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ACCESS THE NETWORK, AND NO WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY AFTER THAT PERIOD.
Service Marks and Trademarks
Aryaka, the Aryaka logo, MyAryaka, Advanced Redundancy Removal, Smart Connect and Smart CDN are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aryaka Networks, Inc. and may not be used in any manner without Our express prior written consent pursuant to our Trademark Usage Guidelines.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are age 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Aryaka Networks, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries until the last day of each month will be considered for drawing for that particular month. Survey ends on 31st December 2019 after which no entries will be considered for the lucky draw.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a $100 worth of 3 vouchers. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Aryaka Networks, Inc., 1800 Gateway Drive, Suite 200, San Mateo, CA, 94404 USA Requests must be received no later than 3rd January 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Aryaka Networks, Inc., 1800 Gateway Drive, Suite 200, San Mateo, CA, 94404 USA