As you know, Aryaka’s cloud-first WAN and SASE solutions offer an incredible revenue opportunity for partners of all types.
Our goal is to optimize that opportunity by aligning with our partners’ go-to-market strategies, whether that’s by enabling co-management or helping them drive leads and revenue with joint marketing and sales initiatives.
To ensure our alignment with this key goal globally, Aryaka has appointed me as Senior Vice President of Global Channels for Aryaka.
In this newly create role and as a global channel chief, I’ll oversee all of Aryaka’s channel programs and strategy worldwide, including North America; Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA); and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Now, with one global Aryaka channel team, we can seamlessly deliver the program benefits our North American channel has seen to partners serving clients in multiple regions worldwide.
Thank you for your partnership.
Fast-Track Revenue with Aryaka Accelerator for Hybrid Work
Aryaka Accelerate’s Q3 Partner SPIFF is the Aryaka Accelerator for Hybrid Work, which offers:
- 2X MRR on New Logos for Managed SD-WAN + Private Access Services
- 1X MRR on New Logos for New Partners
- 50% Paid Upfront + 50% Paid on Install
Ready to Fast-Track Your Revenue? Get the details on our Q3 SPIFF at the link below!
Put the Pedal to the Metal to Win a 2023 Corvette!
North American partners, put the pedal to the metal on your revenue generation engines in the next leg of 2022 to win a 2023 Corvette in Aryaka’s Annual Sales Contest!
Check out where your competition is at our leaderboard:
Save Your Seat for Aryaka’s Quarterly Partner Webinar
Join Aryaka’s Channel team for our Quarterly Partner Webinar on 10/12 at 1pm ET/10am PT where we’ll introduce our new Unified SASE and SWG (Secure Web Gateway) offering.
Renuka Nadkarni, Aryaka’s CPO, will discuss how we’re shifting security into a whole new gear and dive into:
- Aryaka’s Unified SASE and SWG Roadmap
- The convergence of networking and security for enterprises
- The difference between SASE and SSE (Security Service Edge)
- The role of Zero Trust in a SASE architecture
To add some Swag to our SWG, we will be holding a prize draw for registered attendees at the end of the Webinar to win a $250 gift card!
Save Your Seat for Aryaka’s Quarterly Partner Webinar!
Aryaka Dreamers & Doers Podcast: The Rise of the Super Agent
Craig Patterson, Aryaka’s Channel Chief, and Curt Allen, Managing Partner at EagleTEQ Advisors, discuss Super Agent strategies, shifts, trends and the pursuit of excellence for channel partner programs in Aryaka’s latest Dreamers & Doers episode.
The Aryaka Channel Team is Headed to a Town Near You!
We’re rolling out on the open highway and making our way to a town near you. Meet the Aryaka Channel Team at the following events:
- Meet Us at the MSP Summit 9/13-9/16 at Booth #412 – Register Here
- Find Us at Bridgepointe Technologies Tech Summit in Ojai, CA on 9/12-9/15
- Golf with Us at McNeese Kids Second Annual Charity Golf Tournament on 9/15 – Register Here
- Tee Up with Us at the Converge Technology Solutions’ Portland SIM Golf Event on 9/15
- Keep it Reel with Us at the 2022 Opex Redfish Fishing Tournament at River Dunes in Oriental, NC on 9/14 or 9/15
Contact the Aryaka Channel Team for more information.
Case Study – Aryaka Accelerate in Motion: Enabling High Performance 8×8 UCaaS
Aryaka + 8×8 deliver superior quality of voice, video and web conferencing to global enterprises with:
- Super Experience – Quality collaboration sessions using a private network with built-in WAN optimization to minimize jitter, latency, and packet loss.
- Guaranteed Bandwidth – QoS for real-time communications: service prioritization, traffic shaping, and bandwidth reservation algorithms.
- Non-stop Uptime – Enterprise-grade connectivity to 8×8 data centers, through a private network eliminating service interruptions and dropped calls.
- Reliable UCaaS Performance – Intelligent last mile optimization ensures Quality of Service to all locations, including those with poor-quality Internet links.
Aryaka Accelerate Drive Xperience Heads to a City Near You!
Take the supercar of your choice for a spin on a professional racetrack at our exclusive Aryaka Accelerate Driving Xperience events in a city near you, including:
Seattle, Washington – September 16, 2022
Houston, Texas – October 21, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia – November 10, 2022
Phoenix, Arizona – December 2, 2022
Los Angeles – December 9, 2022
Industry Spotlight: Aryaka’s Renuka Nadkarni on SASE, Digital Transformation
The digital revolution continues to accelerate, as enterprises adjust to the post-pandemic marketplace. The next challenge is the adoption of SASE technologies, adding security and access into the mix. But what is the best way to secure enterprise networks in an ever-escalating threat environment?
Aryaka’s Chief Product Officer, Renuka Nadkarni, discusses Aryaka’s approach to secure connectivity with Telecom Ramblings.