Managed SD-WAN & SASE Provider to Showcase Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program, June 21-24, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
San Mateo, Calif. – June 16, 2022 – Aryaka, the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions, announced today that it will be a platinum sponsor and showcase the all-new Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program at ITEXPO, June 21-24, 2022, at the Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
For more than 20 years, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries assemble at ITEXPO to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conference sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
“We’re thrilled to be a platinum sponsor at ITEXPO and to meet MSPs, VARs and resellers that want to capitalize on the opportunity to help their business customers move to agile, cloud-first networks with SD-WAN and SASE solutions,” said Craig Patterson, channel chief and vice president of sales for Aryaka. “The Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program is built for partner success, including joint sales and marketing. Our team is in the trenches alongside partners, giving them an edge in today’s competitive market.”
The Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program introduces innovations and resources with partners in mind, including:
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing Alignment – As a channel-led company, Aryaka works in lockstep with partners to align and supercharge sales and marketing activities, such as strategic account mapping, marketing resources, investment in co-marketing and co-selling, and all-new account-based sales and marketing programs to generate leads for qualified partners.
- Lucrative Incentives – Aryaka offers a range of enticing sales incentives tailored to all partner types, such as commission multipliers and increased margin opportunities
- 3-Fold Customer Success – In addition to two levels of expert support, Aryaka provides customer success managers (CSMs) devoted to retaining and growing partners’ accounts.
- Training and Certification – Aryaka’s new Aryaka Certified Partner (ACP) training and certification program enables Aryaka Accelerate Partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of Aryaka’s “all-in-one” SD-WAN and SASE solutions through easy-to-follow, self-paced online training.
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Aryaka’s new all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services are based on the company’s new, industry-leading FlexCore™ technology that combines Layer 2 and 3 networking, enabling partners to deliver services optimized for performance or cost. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka’s services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Ayaka’s new SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with “T-shirt” sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- New Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka’s new AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients’ networks, increasing their value and wallet share.
- Last-Mile Services Revenue – Uniquely, Aryaka can offer its network-as-a-service solution with the last-mile connections included, offering partners an additional revenue opportunity.
Learn more about the Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program and meet the Aryaka Channel Team at ITEXPO at the TCG Pavilion, Booth 552,
For information about becoming an Aryaka Accelerate Partner, visit https://www.aryaka.com/partners/, contact Aryaka at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.877.727.9252.
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Aryaka, the Cloud-First WAN and SASE company and a Gartner “Voice of the Customer” leader, makes it easy for enterprises to consume network and network security solutions delivered as-a-service for a variety of modern deployments. Aryaka uniquely combines innovative SD-WAN and security technology with a global network and a managed service approach to offer the industry’s best customer and application experience. The company’s customers include hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
U.S. Aryaka Media Contact:
Liam Collopy, Executive Vice President