WAN as-a-Service Pioneer to discuss the need for a Zero-Compromise WAN for global enterprises, one that combines enterprise-grade performance and Internet-like simplicity
Aryaka®, the leading WAN as-a-Service company, today announced that it is exhibiting at the Gartner Catalyst Conference, San Diego, in Booth #221 from August 10-12.
The Gartner Catalyst Conference provides practical solutions, actionable advice and principled objectivity for the enterprise. With access to forward-thinking research, attendees leave with a framework for project planning and execution, and their own professional development.
As a silver sponsor of the summit, Aryaka will conduct a number of special on-site activities, including in-depth knowledge sessions by industry thought leaders to discuss:
- The new reality of the global enterprise WAN, and how it has evolved
- How enterprises benefit when they stop making compromises with legacy WAN solutions like MPLS, WAN Optimization, and Software Defined WANs
- Why Software-Defined networking technologies must move out of the data center and into the WAN, something that Aryaka invented in 2009
- How enterprises should look at Hybrid WANs, so as to future-proof their networks
- Why it isn’t enough for enterprises to simply migrate their applications to the cloud
- How to improve application performance over the WAN for any user, at any location, on any device
Last week, Aryaka announced that they closed the first-half of calendar 2015 with record bookings, record revenues, record gross margins, and a record number of new customer acquisitions. Long-term recurring revenues nearly doubled as compared to the first-half of calendar 2014. The company signed several strategic partnerships, including but not limited to, Microsoft Azure, Intelisys, SK Broadband, ChinaNetCloud, SDN Africa, and AltoRoutes. Aryaka also invested in its next stage of growth by appointing a number of new senior executives with experience in scaling companies. Appointments include Ram Gupta as Chairman, Shawn Farshchi as President and CEO, Jim Hilbert as Senior Vice President of Global Sales, and Kelly Hicks as Chief Financial Officer.
Aryaka executives, product managers and system engineers will be present in Booth #221, at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2015, and will discuss the vision and new direction in which the company is headed.
Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.