Gartner Recognizes Aryaka as “Customers’ Choice” for Third Consecutive Year
Aryaka selected in the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for North America, EMEA, and ASIA/Pacific
For the 3rd year in a row, Gartner recognized Aryaka as a ‘Voice of the Customer’ in the latest Peer Insights Review for WAN Edge Infrastructure. The review summarizes and scores vendors based on customer feedback with the intent to provide insights for IT decision makers.
According to Gartner, “This aggregated peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to Gartner expert research and can play a key role in your buying process, as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution.”1
Vendors in the Peer Insights Review must meet a minimum set of requirements to even make the final document. Those meeting the threshold are grouped into four quadrants with the top, right quadrant receiving the Gartner designation of Customers’ Choice.
“The acknowledgment from our customers is the greatest compliment that we could receive,” said Matt Carter, CEO. “One of our core principals is to always put the customer first and this Gartner recognition is further evidence that our strategy is working.”
“One stop-shop for bringing all your locations under one SD-WAN umbrella.”
A Changing Landscape
The review hits at a moment of tremendous change for the traditional enterprise WAN. As workloads move to the cloud and employees define a new normal for what the workplace looks like, network and security decision makers are facing unprecedented change.
According to Gartner, “The market for branch office wide-area network functionality is shifting from dedicated routing, security, and WAN optimization appliances to feature-rich software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) and virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) platforms. WAN edge infrastructure now incorporates a widening set of network functions, including secure routers, firewalls, SD- WAN, WAN path control and WAN optimization, along with traditional routing functionality.”
One and Only One
Aryaka was the only managed services provider receiving the designation of ‘Customer Choice.’ Additionally, it was the only provider that was selected in all three regions of the world, North America, EMEA and APAC.
“Being recognized by both Gartner and our customers is an incredible honor,” said Dennis Monner, Chief Commercial Officer at Aryaka. “What makes it even more special is that we are the only managed services company represented and we were selected in the top-right quadrant for all three regions.”
The review includes both a quantitative scoring of the vendor-based questions like likelihood to recommend and also customer testimonials on the experience. Both the scoring and the testimonials can be found at Gartner here.
Read Gartner’s 2022 roadmap for SASE convergence that dives into our new reality –
“Work from anywhere and the relentless shift to cloud computing services have accelerated SASE offerings to enable anywhere, anytime access from any device. Security and risk management leaders should build a migration plan, from legacy perimeter and hardware-centric offerings to a SASE architecture.”
“The adoption of zero trust security architectures and branch office transformation projects — including software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) offload, internet-only branch — are accelerating the adoption of secure access service edge (SASE).”
Learn how you can adopt a Unified SASE architecture!
For more information on Aryaka’s SD-WAN and SASE services, check out these additional resources:
- Aryaka Managed SD-WAN as-a-Service
- Aryaka’s 6th annual State of the WAN
- Aryaka’s Cloud-First WAN for Dummies
- State of The WAN 2022
- State of The WAN 2021
- State of The WAN 2020
- State of The WAN 2019
- SD-WAN/SASE Managed Services Survey 2022
- Futuriom SD-WAN/SASE Managed Services Survey 2022
- Optimizing Application Delivery | IDC Spotlight paper
- The Top 5 Trends in Enterprise Networking
- Unified SASE: Considerations for Single-Vendor SASE | Dell’Oro
- Aryaka AppAssure
- Aryaka FlexCore
- Aryaka HybridWAN
- Aryaka Secure Web Gateway
- Aryaka Regional Solution Brief
- Aryaka SmartCDN
- Accelerate CAD/CAM Performance with SD-WAN
- Accelerate Salesforce Performance with SD-WAN
- Managed SD-WAN as a Service for 8x8 UCaaS
- Advantages of Cloud-First WAN Services
- Amazon Web services Acceleration
- SD-WAN/SASE Managed Services Survey 2022
- SD-WAN for Dummies: Wan Guide for Dummies PDF
- SASE Planning & Design Guide Whitepaper by DellOro
- The Cloud Connectivity Cookbook
- Aryaka’s Cloud-First approach delivers Fully Managed SD WAN and SASE Services.
- MPLS Alternatives – The Definitive Guide
- Managed SD-WAN Accelerating VDI Applications
- Managed SD-WAN For Digital Transformation
- Managed SD-WAN for UCaaS and CCaaS Connectivity