Channel Partners Drive 85 percent of MSP’s Revenue Worldwide
SAN MATEO, California – January 9, 2024 – Aryaka®, the leader in Unified SASE solutions, announced today record growth in partner-led sales of its managed SD-WAN and secure access service edge (SASE) solutions to businesses worldwide. At the close of its fiscal year 2023, Aryaka’s channel revenue accounts for 85 percent of the company’s overall revenue, up from 73 percent historically.
“In 2022, Aryaka doubled down on its partner-led sales strategy with the relaunch of its global partner program under the Aryaka Accelerate banner,” said Craig Patterson, Senior Vice President of Global Channels for Aryaka. “We designed a program that would provide partners of all types with a more frictionless experience to capitalize on the growing demand for fully managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions, which Dell’Oro Group projects to reach $10.6 billion by 2024. The results are clear, with year over year increases in partners, pipeline and sales across the globe.”
The number of partners actively selling Aryaka’s secure networking solutions increased across all regions, fiscal year over year (from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023). Active partners rose 34 percent in North America, 19 percent in Asia Pacific (APAC) and 17 percent in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The rise in active sellers had a significant impact on the global channel pipeline, which increased 88 percent, fiscal year over year. Regionally, the North American channel pipeline increased 113 percent and the APAC channel pipeline rose 167 percent.
In turn, the strong pipeline has boosted channel sales performance.
A majority of the uptick comes from Aryaka’s DRIVE partners, which include technology services distributors (TSDs) AVANT Communications, Telarus, Intelisys and Bridgepointe in the U.S. and its white-label reseller partners Deutsche Telekom in Germany and SoftBank in APAC. These strategic channel partnerships represent 79 percent of Aryaka’s revenue.
“Aryaka’s partnerships are critical to our continued growth,” says Patterson. “We’re not selling widgets, but complex, secure global networks, so their recommendations are invaluable to businesses that are looking for a modern, agile alternative to legacy network providers.”
Patterson points to the successes with TSDs AVANT and Telarus. AVANT, Aryaka’s Partner of the Year, has increased sales of Aryaka solutions by 43 percent year over year. Telarus has increased pipeline more than 1,000 percent year over year to more than $3.6 million.
“What we have here is a perfect storm. It starts with alignment and synergies between AVANT and Aryaka leadership and channel teams. Together, we’re enabling the massive shift to next-generation networks that support enterprise applications and security in a fundamentally different way and empowering the trusted advisor movement that’s embracing this change.”
—Drew Lydecker, Co-founder and President of AVANT
“What we’re seeing with Aryaka is one of those rare, and cherished occurrences when customer demand, technological capabilities, and true channel alignment all come together. Aryaka is doing all of the right things to help our partners succeed, and it’s led to incredible growth in sales and pipeline creation.”
—Richard Murray, Chief Commercial Officer, Telarus
Additional Channel Developments
Other noteworthy channel developments in fiscal 2022-2023 include:
- New Global Channel Chief (August 2022)— The company promoted Craig Patterson to Senior Vice President of Global Channels to replicate his early success heading up channels in North America.
- Secure Web Gateway/Firewall as a Service Launch (October 2022) — Aryaka announced the next evolution of its Zero Trust WAN with the inclusion of Secure Web Gateway and Firewall-as-a-Service. The integration is the first to enable enterprises to easily enforce security policies across offices and remote users with unified control while delivering application performance and stability.
- New EMEA Sales VP (January 2023) —The company named Jon Selway as Vice President of Channel Sales in EMEA. The 15-year channel veteran leads the Aryaka channel across the U.K. and Ireland.
- THROTTLE Program (January 2023) — Aryaka introduced Aryaka THROTTLE, an elite seller program that offers unprecedented sales and support to partners with designated marketing, customer service and business development resources. Notably, it offers access to business development reps (BDRs) for qualified lead generation.
- SASE for SMEs (March 2023) — Aryaka announced enhanced SASE for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) with entry pricing of less than $150 per site for managed services, including application optimization, network security, multicloud connectivity, and cloud-based observability and control — all supported by lifecycle services management.
- IGNYTE Reseller Program (April 2023) — Aryaka rolled out Aryaka IGNYTE, a reseller partner program for VARs and SIs across the globe, particularly in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), that offers competitive pricing and discounts along with sales and marketing support focused on pipeline creation.
For more on Aryaka, please visit: https://www.aryaka.com/
Visit the Aryaka blog: https://www.aryaka.com/blog/
Follow Aryaka on Twitter: @AryakaNetworks
Visit Aryaka on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aryaka-networks/
Aryaka is the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and Unified SASE solutions. Aryaka meets customers where they are to help them overcome their network and security challenges with an absurdly great customer experience. Aryaka’s flexible architecture and all-in-one service are designed to modernize enterprises of any size, enabling them to defy convention and future-proof their businesses. The company’s customer base is comprised of hundreds of global enterprises, including several in the Fortune 100. For more on Aryaka, please visit www.aryaka.com.
Lumina Communications for Aryaka