2014 Another Successful Year for Aryaka: Three new disruptive products, More than 100% YoY Subscription Revenue Growth, and Widespread Industry Praise
MILPITAS, Calif. – Jan. 13, 2015 — Aryaka®, the leading ‘As-A-Service’ provider of WAN Optimization, Network, Application Delivery and Cloud Networks today announced that the company closed another significant year, increasing subscription revenue more than 100 percent year-over-year and multiplied its global customer base 2X in the last 12 months alone. This growth comes as a direct result of an expanded portfolio of enterprise networking solutions, as well as several strategic partnerships that broaden Aryaka’s influence strongly supported by the adoption of Mobility, Cloud and Big Data within the enterprise.
“We have disrupted not just WAN Optimization but enterprise networking and application performance at large. Aryaka is the converged network solution for distributed enterprises across the globe,” said Ajit Gupta, President and CEO of Aryaka. “So many businesses have experienced the strain of being caught between the public Internet, which is often too slow, MPLS for private traffic, which is expensive and doesn’t scale effectively, and CDNs, which are not built for the acceleration of enterprise applications. Aryaka has established itself, against these standards and within the fiercely competitive enterprise networking market, as the definitive solution for global companies.”
Aryaka Revolutionizes Enterprise Networking with Three New Services
In 2014, Aryaka introduced three new services for the enterprise network, each pushing forward the company’s vision of converged networking and application performance for the distributed enterprise. By fundamentally changing the way connectivity and acceleration services are delivered and used, these new products further cement Aryaka’s status as an industry leader replacing billion dollar markets like WAN Optimization, CDN and MPLS for the globally distributed enterprise.
Services introduced in 2014 include:
- Aryaka ONE. Aryaka ONE is the world’s first and only global, private, optimized, secure and on demand network addressing the unique needs of today’s enterprise. Aryaka’s WAN as-a-Service and CDN as-a-Service solutions leverage the intelligence of the Aryaka ONE network. The proprietary and patented technology within this network enhances the speed, performance, availability and security of all applications and data, both inside and outside the firewall and from origin servers to end users. These applications and data may reside on-premises or in the cloud, serving users located anywhere in the world, within an office or using a mobile device. Enterprise locations and remote users securely connect to this network within their region using one or more Internet links for first and last mile connectivity.
- CDN as-a-Service, the world’s first content delivery network purpose-built for the enterprise. By running on top of a private core network and providing two levels of caching at either end, Aryaka is able to avoid middle mile congestion problems and deliver critical content to the enterprise faster than the competition.
- Network OnDemand, providing immediate access to private WAN connectivity and optimization, based on metered usage and pricing. The new provisioning option allows enterprises to scale their global presence and network usage without the traditional restrictions of MPLS or appliance-based networking and optimization solutions.
Dramatic Increases in Customer Base and Global Accessibility
- Aryaka bolstered its already strong customer base with the addition of global brands, including AstraZeneca, Websense, Ruckus Wireless, Oxford Economics, Air China and many others.
- Driven by customer momentum, Aryaka expanded its presence to verticals like Healthcare and Travel. Aryaka’s network is vertical agnostic and serves customers across Architecture, Business Services, Computer Hardware, Consumer Goods, Design and Publication, Energy and Health, Financial, Logistics, Manufacturing and Software.
- Aryaka added POPs in Los Angeles, Miami, Tokyo and Johannesburg and will continue to expand its network footprint, directly and through Fusion partners, to bring business users within 20 milliseconds of an Aryaka POP.
Strategic Partnerships Magnify Influence
- China: 2014 was also notable for the strategic partnerships Aryaka formed with far-reaching global organizations. Important among these was the landmark deal Aryaka forged with 21Vianet Group, the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. By combining the assets of the two companies, Aryaka and 21Vianet were able to extend advanced accelerated network, application, and cloud services to Chinese companies and international companies conducting business in China.
- Also prominent among Aryaka’s alliances this year was the company’s partnership with Coevolve, the leading provider of agile networks for global applications. Together, the two networking visionaries created Coevolve WAN Optimization-as-a-Service, a technology that allows global businesses to convert existing Internet circuits into a fully optimized network solution at a fraction of the cost of industry standards, such as MPLS.
Industry Recognition in 2014
- 2013 Networking TrailBlazer Award – Winner
- 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant, WAN Optimization Controllers – Named “Visionary”
- 2014 CRN Women of the Channel – Honoree: Sonal Puri, CMO
- 2014 CRN Emerging Vendor
- 2014 Stevie Award for Women in Business, Silver – Honoree: Sonal Puri, CMO
- 2014 AlwaysOn 250
- 2014 OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies
- 2014 Frost & Sullivan CIO Impact Award – Customer JAS Worldwide recognized for strategic implementation of Aryaka
- 2014 Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards – Finalist
- 2015 Cloud Awards – Finalist
Supporting Customer Quotes
“With Aryaka, not only were we able to improve [our] application performance significantly, but the fully-managed service was a huge sell for us as well. Now we had a reliable network with management built-in globally and support staff on demand. A simple, cost-effective solution with no maintenance or capital expenditure – Aryaka was the perfect answer to the challenge we faced.”
– Mark Baker, CIO, JAS Forwarding Worldwide
“The results since we put our entire global network on Aryaka have been outstanding. Aryaka can bring up a new site within a couple of days, the application performance is much improved when compared to that of our older MPLS and Riverbed based solution, and Aryaka’s managed service with a five minute SLA for support is world class.”
– Jason Dickens, Enterprise Infrastructure Manager, Flow International
“We are experiencing a dramatic improvement in application performance after deploying Aryaka. Application performance issues are now next to zero, something we have not experienced in a long time. The incredible thing is that we are saving money, getting improved application performance, and an intelligent network to meet our business needs.”
– Dave Cox, Director of IT, Rieke Packaging Systems
Aryaka is the world’s first and only global, private, optimized, secure and on demand network that delivers simplicity and agility to address all enterprise connectivity and application performance needs for better collaboration, communication and business productivity. Aryaka eliminates the need for costly WAN appliances or long-haul private MPLS links. Aryaka’s premier WAN Optimization as-a-Service accelerates any application to any location on one optimized network. Aryaka’s Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized network with QoS for instant and reliable business connectivity. Aryaka’s Network OnDemand provides organizations with flexibility, agility, connectivity and optimization worldwide. Aryaka’s Cloud Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized and fully meshed network to cloud services. Aryaka’s Application Delivery as-a-Service enables distributed business users to quickly access centralized enterprise applications and Cloud resources from anywhere in the world over a private CDN built for the enterprise. All services provide end-to-end visibility with 24×7 world-class support. To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.