Leading Software-Defined Network Platform Provider Continues to Achieve Significant Growth Fueled by New Customer Acquisitions, Install Base Growth, and Record Channel Partner Contributions
MILPITAS, CALIF. May 2, 2016 – Aryaka®, the Software-Defined Network Platform provider, announced today that it closed another record quarter, and achieved over 120 percent bookings growth in Q1 2016 as compared to Q1 2015.
Aryaka’s Calendar Q1 2016 Highlights:
- Added 50+ new customers including marquee global enterprises such as Gucci, Havas Worldwide and Dongbu Daewoo Electronics. Exited Q1 with 400+ customers.
- 60% of Q1 bookings were generated from new customers and 40% were derived from existing customers that expanded their footprint and increased their consumption.
- 50% of Q1 2016 bookings were generated from international markets with strong demand from Asia Pacific.
- 55% of Q1 2016 bookings came from channel partners as compared to 15% in Q1 of 2015.
- Added new key service providers, telcos and VARs such as Sinthera, Ampito Group, Videns IT Services BV, IDCBC, and others.
- Exited Q1 with $30M+ of unbilled backlog (customer contractual commitments yet to be invoiced).
“Our strong Q1 results mark the third consecutive quarter of solid execution,“ said Shawn Farshchi, President and CEO of Aryaka. “We have achieved over 100% bookings growth, and exceeded our expectations over the past three quarters. Our unique ability to significantly improve application performance and boost business execution and productivity for global enterprises, is the key driver behind the rapidly increasing demand for our solutions and our pipeline growth.”
“I’m extremely pleased with our results, especially our channel revenue growth in Q1,” said Kelly Hicks, CFO of Aryaka. “Increased partner contribution, particularly from our regional service providers, creates efficiencies leading to higher gross margins, lower capital expenditure investments, and lower sales and marketing expenses as a percentage of revenue.”
- SD-WAN Ultra Launch: Aryaka announced the launch of SD-WAN Ultra, the first fully integrated SD-WAN solution that includes WAN Optimization and cloud/SaaS acceleration.
- ExpressRoute Connectivity for Microsoft Office 365: Aryaka announced direct connectivity to the Microsoft Office 365 cloud via Azure ExpressRoute.
Enterprises that opt for Aryaka’s Office 365 Acceleration platform can now extend their on-premises networks around the world into the Microsoft Office 365 cloud over dedicated private connections, and thus benefit from higher reliability, faster speeds, lower latencies, and higher security than typical connections over the public Internet and MPLS.
- Two New Patents: The United States Patent and Trademark Office issued two new patents for technologies to Aryaka that enable the company to deliver a unique, cloud-delivered, optimized SDN Platform. These patents were granted to Aryaka for its innovative, multi-segment network architecture and byte-level data deduplication technology.
- Network Footprint Expansion: Aryaka has added POPs in locations like London and Tokyo to serve increasing demand in these geographies through its service provider partnerships.
- Addition of New Offices: Aryaka continued expanding by adding new offices in Dallas, Chicago and New York in the US, as well as Beijing, London, Singapore and Korea to cater to international markets.
- New Executive Team Members: Nikesh Kalra joined Aryaka’s leadership team as Senior Vice President, Business Development and Product Management, and Prashanth Kalika joined as Vice President, Product Management.
Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
Aryaka Media Contact
Public Relations Manager