Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
Experience: 5+ years
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in software product development in the domain of networking protocols. The person must be a proficient hands-on application/system software developer with deep experience in Linux/Unix based platforms and preferably experience in cloud / virtualized platforms. The person must have strong programming skills and excellent computer science fundamentals on algorithms and advanced software techniques.
- Participate in the Design of Networking features from scratch for Aryaka WAN optimization service.
- Interact with other component leads and architects for comprehensive design.
- Interact Customer Support/Deployment team to handle any issues reported from customer.
- Provide educational TOIs to QA and Support on relevant features.
- Interact/Coordinate with QA for relevant feature release cycle.
- Design review, Code review, Unit test review, within and across teams.
- Excellent C and/or C++ programming skills.
- Domain Expert in networking protocols: Switching, Routing (BGP,OSPF), TCP, UDP
- Worked in security related protocols like IKE/SSL etc Routing ( OSPF,BGP) , QoS
- Good knowledge on Linux kernel, multi thread applications
- Excellent software design skills in systems/networking environment.
- Proficient in development of multi-threaded software on Linux/Unix.
- Ability to analyze performance issues at system-level and component-level.
- Proficient in protocol analysis using network traces.
- Preferred exposure to Linux/Unix kernel development.
- Preferred exposure to QoS in Linux
- Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
- With over 100% YoY growth for 5 consecutive quarters and a recent $45M Series D investment from Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and Third Point Ventures, Aryaka is on its path to IPO in the next 1-2 years.
- Our customers love our technology. Aryaka’s customer portfolio includes over 500 global enterprises, including easily recognizable brands such as Skullcandy, Sony, Xactly, Air China, and Dover.
- We are the fastest growing company in our space. Fast growth brings career development and growth opportunities. We look forward to adding this key hire to our core marketing team.
- To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at email@example.com
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.