Title: RFP Specialist
Job Code: 2321
The Request for Proposal (RFP) Specialist is responsible for supporting the Sales Team and Channels by responding to . The position requires collaboration with multiple teams so we are seeking an individual with high initiative that has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work with the sales team and subject matter experts to ensure the appropriate response is used to accurately meet the objectives of the RFP
- You will be responsible for the RFP workflow and meeting applicable deadlines
- Research, analyze and interpret data, and draw valid trend analysis on RFP win/loss results
- Support the Field Operations Sales Enablement team to ensure support for all aspects of enablement support, including: sales metrics, communications, etc.
- Construct drafts, progressing to independent completion of Requests for Proposals/Information (RFP/RFI) and similar sales due diligence requests, including managing deadlines, compiling information from multiple internal sources, and making sure content complies with Parametric’s brand and guidelines.
- Responsible for supporting/completing quarterly, monthly and ad hoc due diligence requests.
- Comply with department, team and project processes and identify innovative ways for improving efficiency of Proposal process.
- Possess complete knowledge of company, product and industry.
- Consult sales team on opportunities and disseminate content to subject matter experts for completion.
- Review quotation orders and resolve order acceptance issues.
- Train regional salespersons in product sales and solutions and attend conferences.
- Enhance RFP and proposal response process to improve win-rate.
- Gather information on selling strategy, pricing, engineering, site services and training.
- Involve others to prepare technical responses.
- Collect customer documentation and evaluate bid requests and specifications.
- Extend editorial support for research, writing, revision and past performance update.
- Develop proposal department resource library of proposal tools, documents and graphics.
- Support business and proposal development process improvements.
- Minimum 4-8 Years as RFP Specialist.
- 4-year degree or equivalent, preferably in a related discipline such as business, finance, or economics.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, CPQ, and other Sales related Tools.
- 1-3 years of work experience (inclusive of internships) and/or 1-3 years of writing experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Ability to successfully navigate simultaneous multi-level projects and tasks in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel desired and additional quantitative skills preferred.
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing), and Skullcandy (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth