Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience: 3+ years
Ideal candidates should have extensive experience in software product development in networking domain with strong C++ programming skills and excellent computer science fundamentals on algorithms and software techniques.
- Participate in the HTTP proxy feature development.
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills.
- Excellent software design skills in systems/networking environment.
- Proficient in protocol analysis using network traces.
- Experienced in software development on Linux-based platforms.
- Expertise in HTTP and SSL.
- Experience in developing web caching technologies.
- Proficient in development of multi-threaded software on Linux/Unix.
- Preferred exposure to Linux/Unix kernel development.
- Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
- With over 100% YoY growth for 5 consecutive quarters and a recent $45M Series D investment from Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and Third Point Ventures, Aryaka is on its path to IPO in the next 1-2 years.
- Our customers love our technology. Aryaka’s customer portfolio includes over 500 global enterprises, including easily recognizable brands such as Skullcandy, Sony, Xactly, Air China, and Dover.
- We are the fastest growing company in our space. Fast growth brings career development and growth opportunities. We look forward to adding this key hire to our core marketing team.
- To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.