Location: San Mateo
Job Code: MKT-2274-F
- Drive and own predictable marketing pipeline by actively collaborating with product management, marketing, sales and channel organizations to formulate demand generation strategy and end-to-end execution
- Own MQLs, SQLs and collaborate with sales counterparts for SALs globally
- Oversee a team of about 20 people with overall functional responsibilities of sales development (SDRs), digital marketing, events, marketing automation and operations, demand generation as well as potentially field and channel marketing
- Develop best-in-class processes to bring predictability to marketing campaigns, with strong focus on data-driven metrics, reporting and dashboards to drive investment strategies and decision making
- Own commercial negotiations with 3rd party agencies, events and vendors to get appropriate discounts and licenses that are favorable to Aryaka. This position will own a multi-million dollar annual budget and will need to demonstrate fiscal responsibility
- Should have held leadership positions in large startups or public companies with global responsibility for demand generation
- Should be highly analytics and data-driven with strong domain expertise using salesforce, marketing automation
- Leader with experience in managing global organizations to foster an environment of trust, collaboration and a culture of owning outcomes
- Professional with a proactive attitude and a hands-on “roll-your sleeves” attitude capable of resolving issues, providing visibility across the pipeline and bringing a sense of urgency to the job at hand
- Should have experience scaling revenue north of $100M while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and managing a multi-million dollar budget in a disciplined manner
- Should be able to withstand sales pressure, while owning outcomes and not be defensive. Authenticity is very important
- Very strong communication skills – written, verbal – and a sensitivity to different cultures and local customs
- 15-20 years of experience in marketing with at least half of that owning pipeline and demand generation
WHO IS ARYAKA?
Aryaka is the industry leader in managed SD-WAN partnering with global enterprises to spearhead their WAN transformation initiatives. We are growing fast and expanding rapidly both in terms of customer growth as well as employee headcount.
Our global private network is transforming how enterprises connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. Aryaka was named Leading Lights Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider. Aryaka’s SD-WAN as a Service is deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical, such as Cigna (healthcare), HMS Host (retail), Samsung (manufacturing). Aryaka is looking for experienced professionals to capitalize on its recent momentum, expand market penetration, and drive enterprise sales in the next phase of growth.
Aryaka Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org