Making sure applications perform over the public Internet is no small task. Congestion, packet loss and latency all undermine application performance. To make matters worse, applications could be anywhere: on-premise, in a private cloud, in a public cloud, etc., and employees now consume applications from smartphones, tablets, virtual desktops and myriad other devices. An Application Delivery Networking solution which addresses dynamic content as well as static is critical here.
Aryaka’s Application Delivery as-a-Service combines enterprise-grade global connectivity with proprietary TCP Optimization technology and application-level proxies to offer a superior means of achieving consistent high performance for all users, no matter where they are, in branch offices, on mobile devices or even in other countries.
Click here to download - Download Datasheet Download White paper
Benefits of Aryaka’s Application Delivery as-a-Service:
- Transparent to End Users. The only thing your end users will notice is high performance. Utilizing a dedicated reliable private IP service/core network based on globally distributed POPs, our Application Delivery as-a-Service provides predictably high network and application performance for any type of user, anywhere around the globe.
- Global Network. Our worldwide network of distributed Points of Presence (POPs) include locations positioned close to end users anywhere in the world. Each is connected via our private core network to provide reliable enterprise-grade global connectivity.
Connect in Minutes. You simply connect into the Aryaka network over existing Internet links (or using a direct L2 connection) and can be up and running in minutes, not weeks or months.
- Speedy, Secure Access. Aryaka clients enjoy fast, predictable performance for Large File Transfers (even when sending them an ocean away), SSL VPN connections, IP applications (such as voice and video apps), cloud services and more.
- Visibility. Our web-based MyAryaka™ portal delivers end-to-end network-wide visibility. With our service-based offering, we do all of the management for you, providing 24/7 support via Network Operations Centers (NOCs) located on opposite sides of the world.
- Accelerate All Applications. The advantage of an Application Delivery Network is that it speeds delivery of all applications. Of course if offers caching and compression of web objects just as Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) do, but it also provides accelerated, predictable access for dynamic content and for interactive applications like remote desktop . SSL VPN users will also see performance and reliability benefits for real-time applications such as videoconferencing and IP applications.
IP Accelerator for Application Delivery Network
“We are a rapidly expanding business with high traffic and widely distributed users. The ability for our clients to access their cloud data quickly is key to the success of our products, so we welcome any solution that empowers us to boost our service. Aryaka has significantly improved the response times of our systems, giving our clients a faster and more consistent experience regardless of their location.”
- James Scollay, GM, MYOB