Aryaka COVID-19 Pandemic Advisory for Customers
Dear Valued Customer,
At Aryaka, it is our top priority to ensure high levels of network uptime with very minimal or no disruption for all its customers. An equally important matter for the team is the safety of its employees who are the real driving force. It is their passion, dedication and commitment that enables the company to provide highly reliable and available business services to its customers in a 24x7x365 manner.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), we have made certain pandemic-related business continuity arrangements to address a wide-range of possible effects this widespread disease may create. We want our customers to enjoy uninterrupted service while also ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees.
COVID-19 Planning and Preparation
From our past experience and learning from outbreaks like H1N1 and Ebola, we have continually refined and improved our ability to protect our customers and employees.
As we continue to monitor the ongoing developments related to COVID-19, our focus is to ensure that we continue to deliver upon our committed uptimes and SLA’s. At this point in time, we do not foresee any impact to the service we deliver. We are fully prepared for any eventualities and are further working with our partners and vendors to make sure it is business as usual.
We have developed, enhanced and maintained our business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure our business and yours continue to run smoothly.
We are writing to share specific steps we’ve taken to mitigate the risk and impact of COVID-19 across our business and services offered.
Operating Effectively Without Interruption
Aryaka’s Cloud-First WAN delivered as a fully managed service is built with multiple levels of redundancy and is designed to operate without service interruptions in a 24×7 manner whatever the situations may be. Aryaka’s business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency response plans are tested, and audited as part of our SOC 2 compliance program on an ongoing basis. Our team designs, tests and updates impact-based planning for events including health pandemics, natural disasters, data security breaches, acts of terrorism, political unrest, and power and transportation outages. In both tests and real-life scenarios, our systems and processes perform well. We also engage regularly with industry peers to share best practices and ideas.
We have invested in technology and training that enables us to operate effectively and efficiently if the situation necessitates that our employees work remotely in a given region.
- Our work-from-home processes allow for uninterrupted global functionality across the entire employee base and are enabled by industry-leading remote desktop capabilities, remote monitoring, remote video conference and mobile telephone forwarding technologies.
- We regularly test these functionalities and ensure that they are effective in supporting business operations. For example, we periodically require employees to test their remote work capabilities and proactively ask teams to work a normal day at home through remote access.
- We will continue to use videoconference and other similar technologies to engage clients in the event that in-person meetings or conferences are not feasible.
- We are engaging our resilient and distributed infrastructure and our global workforce – already adept at remote working and virtual collaboration – to support continued 24x7x365 operations.
- We’re here for you, ready to do it all: handling support tickets, responding to emails, monitoring services, holding quarterly business reviews (via Zoom), and executing projects on time. Your business success is ours and we’re in this together!
Keeping Employees, Partners and Clients Safe
We are approaching COVID-19 outbreak with extreme caution to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are also following guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and other governmental health organizations and implementing their relevant precautionary and hygiene measures within all our operating environments.
- As the situation changes, we will give our employees the option of working remotely in any country that may be affected.
- We regularly monitor conditions on the ground in each of the countries where Aryaka has offices with capability to escalate to mandatory work-from-home at any time.
- We have restricted all non-essential employee travel. We have also mandated a 14-day quarantine / remote work requirement for any employee who has visited high risk areas, as published and regularly updated on the World Health Organization site as well as for any employee who may have come in contact with another person who has visited such high risk areas within past 14 days.
- We are closely monitoring conditions in any cities where client events are scheduled and are making decisions regarding events with an eye toward maximum caution and vigilance.
- We are closely coordinating with our providers (whether in affected areas or otherwise) and internal business units to guarantee continuity of business for our services to customers and maintenance requirements.
We are confident in our ability to ensure your success alongside the safety of our employees and communities during this difficult time. We appreciate the shared dedication to these priorities and look forward to navigating through this situation together. We hope your team and their families are safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued trust in Aryaka.
For any further questions please feel free to reach out to our 24*7 Support team at email@example.com