Get Smart SD-WAN Social Media Contest
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
It’s no secret that the traditional wide area network (WAN) connectivity isn’t a reliable solution for today’s enterprise. Common issues you will run into when trying to set up or manage a WAN include:
- Application performance latency
- Low or insufficient bandwidth
- Network reliability
- Network security
So, which one of these issues has gotten you down? Now is your chance to let the world know what network challenges are making your life miserable. Honestly we were inspired by a post on the Trusted Technology blog regarding the Lost Connection.
We invite you to participate in our Get Smart SDWAN Social Media Contest, where you have a chance to win a $200 USD Amazon gift card. To enter, simply follow these instructions.
- Follow Aryaka Networks on LinkedIn (Aryaka-Networks) and/or Twitter (@AryakaNetworks)
- Share a meme, gif, video, quote and/or story about a time when accessing your favorite application (e.g. Salesforce, Office 360, WebEx) from your corporate network was a challenge.
- Use the hashtag #GetSmartSDWAN
- On your post tag Aryaka Networks. @AryakaNetworks on Twitter
- Share your post.
- Two “Winners” will be selected and each will receive a $200 USD Amazon Gift Card.
- To be entered into the first selection group your entry must be posted by November 1, 2019 – 11:59PM Pacific Time. To be entered into the second selection group your entry must be posted by November 15, 2019 – 11:59PM Pacific Time
- Winners will be announced on Twitter and LinkedIn
The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win one of the two Amazon Gift Card. Before entering read the contest’s Terms and Conditions.
We believe that by understanding the past – the good, the bad, and the ugly – you’ll be better equipped for the future! Now, when considering SD-WAN, you’ll better understand potential pitfalls, wrong decisions that can derail your efforts due to costs, skills, and performance, or right decisions that will set you up to be the hero of your enterprise’s digital and WAN transformation efforts. Get smart about your SD-WAN!