JOIN ARYAKA AT “THE SAAS SUPERHIGHWAY BOOTH” IN INTEROP VEGAS 2016!
30th Anniversary of Interop
Interop is celebrating its 30th anniversary with the kickoff of its conference in Las Vegas (May 2-6), and Aryaka is excited to be here. It gives us another chance to connect with our customers, partners, press, and analysts, and we’re looking forward to discussing new developments in our software defined network platform, which delivers high-performance network connectivity to global businesses.
Here’s What We’re Up to at Interop 2016:
1. Best of Interop Award Finalist. We’re very excited to be named a finalist for “Best of Interop SDN Award” this year alongside Cisco and VMware. Aryaka was selected for its innovation and vision in defining the future of networking. As we continue to rack up awards and recognition, we hope to add another trophy to our display case on Thursday, May 5.
2. Aryaka’s Q1 Results Announcement. We recently announced the closing of another record quarter, in which we achieved over 120 percent bookings growth in Q1 2016 as compared to Q1 2015. We also added 50+ new customers including marquee global enterprises such as Gucci, Havas Worldwide, and Dongbu Daewoo Electronics, to bring our total number of customers to over 400.
3. SD-WAN: Why Application Performance Matters – Session with AUGMEDIX. Our SVP of Business Development, Product, and Alliances, Nikesh Kalra, co-presented with Venkat Kankipati, VP and Head of IT, Infrastructure, and Customer Engineering from AUGMEDIX on Wednesday, May 4. The two of them discussed how SD-WANs represented a fundamental shift in how networks are architected and managed (“SD-WAN: Why Application Performance Matters”).
Venkat outlined how AUGMEDIX enhanced performance for their Internet of Things based application by deploying Aryaka’s SMART CONNECT solution suite, leveraging Aryaka’s private global network as an alternative to the public Internet. He also discussed the tangible business outcomes that AUGMEDIX realized.
4. Connecting with Journalists and Analysts. We look forward to meeting with several leading analysts and press who are attending the event and welcome the chance to speak with others. Indeed, with so many thought leaders in one space, Interop is a great chance to share our experiences, vision, and feedback from customers and partners. Reach out to me directly (email@example.com) to get a time reserved in the schedule, or alternatively stop by our booth to meet us in person (Booth #228).
5. The SaaS Superhighway Booth. If you are at Interop, you are invited to visit us at our “SaaS Superhighway” booth. Schedule a personal 1:1 demo of our award-winning technology today before all of our available slots get filled up.
We have a lot of different activities taking place at our booth, including technical presentations by Prashanth Kalika, our VP of Product Management, on Thursday, May 5 at 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM. You get a free Aryaka t-shirt for attending the presentation and a chance to win an Apple smartwatch!
6. Fresh coffee and fortune cookies. We also have coffee and fortune cookies for anyone who visits us at the booth to share their thoughts on the next-generation of networking and application performance. Find out your networking fortune while enjoying a cup of good coffee and visiting with the Aryaka team.