High-Performance Global SD-WAN for 8×8’s Unified Communications as a Service
Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN and 8×8’s UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) deliver a superior quality of voice, video, and web conferencing to global enterprises. With Aryaka’s global private network, organizations obtain enterprise-grade connectivity to 8×8’s UCaaS without the need for MPLS. Aryaka’s SD-WAN capabilities reduce the jitter, latency, and packet loss common to the public Internet and deliver a superior end-user experience for all 8×8 customers and partners around the world.
Making UCaaS Better
Quality collaboration sessions using a private network with built-in WAN optimization to minimize jitter, latency, and packet loss
QoS for real-time communications: service prioritization, traffic shaping, and bandwidth reservation algorithms.
Enterprise-grade connectivity to 8×8 UCaaS platforms, through a private network eliminating service interruptions and dropped calls.
Intelligent last mile optimization ensures reliable voice and video performance to all locations, including those with poor-quality Internet links.
- Award-Winning —Six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in UCaaS
- Reliable & Secure — True enterprise-grade reliability with industry leading SLA: 99.99% of up time and the industry’s most complete set of security and privacy compliances, including FISMA, HIPAA, PCI and Privacy Shield.
- Enterprise & Global — Connect worldwide locations with 8×8’s 12 global data centers, which service 120+ countries across six continents.
- Single Platform — Combine the most complete suite of UCaaS and CCaaS on one powerful platform
- Global Private Network — Software-defined network with 30 POPs that reach 95% of the world’s business population
- Application Acceleration — Faster performance for distributed branch offices and remote/ mobile employees using UCaaS applications
- Fully Managed Service — Consume global SDWAN as a service and eliminate capital expenses while reducing operational costs
- Fast Deployment — Set up your network in hours, versus weeks or months with legacy MPLS infrastructure
“Our remote locations were experiencing WAN performance issues, which resulted in dropped calls when attempting to connect to other offices around the world. With 8×8 and Aryaka, not only do we no longer drop calls, but voice quality has improved immensely. Our team is more productive as a result.”
VP, Global Infrastructure Services, Platform Specialty Products