SD-WAN as-a-Service Provider to discuss how enterprises can transform their network infrastructure to meet today’s rapidly changing business needs
Aryaka®, the leading WAN as-a-Service company, today announced that it is exhibiting at the Gartner IT Infrastructure and Operations Management Summit, Berlin in Booth #S9 from June 1-2.
The Gartner Infrastructure and Operations Summit focuses on today’s most important I&O topics, trends, and technologies. As traditional technologies and operating models grow obsolete, new cloud-powered technologies are emerging that help organizations achieve business goals faster than ever before. Businesses must constantly evolve to keep up with rapidly changing markets and constantly shifting customer demands. Today’s IT leaders must help organizations manage the top-to-bottom transformation of the culture, processes, and technologies crucial to success.
At the summit, Aryaka will uncover some of the latest innovations in next-generation, hybrid, SD-WAN technology. Ashwath Nagaraj, Aryaka’s Founder and CTO, and his team of networking experts will discuss the following:
- Why moving away from legacy solutions like MPLS and Riverbed WAN Optimization to a global, cloud-based WAN service will deliver not only higher ROI, but also greater organizational agility
- Why Software-Defined networking technologies must move out of the data center and into the WAN, something Aryaka started doing as far back as 2009
- How to improve application performance over the WAN for any user at any location on any device
- Why enterprises should adopt a Hybrid WAN strategy to help future-proof their networks
- How Aryaka’s quick-deployment model enables enterprises to connect to a global, optimized network in less than a day – versus weeks or months with MPLS
Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.