WAN as-a-Service Leader to present the latest developments in the SD WAN space, and discuss how a software-defined approach could be used to build a private, fast lane to the cloud
Aryaka®, the premier WAN as-a-Service company, today announced that it is exhibiting at the 451 Research Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit (HCTS) 2015, at the Bellagio Resort and Hotel, Las Vegas, from September 15-17.
The 451 Research Hosting + Cloud Transformation Summit is a premier forum for executives in the hosting, cloud computing, datacenter, and Internet infrastructure sectors. Hosted by 451 Research, the summit provides timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation and offers practical guidance on designing and implementing effective IT strategies.
As a gold sponsor of the summit, Aryaka will conduct various on-site activities including detailed knowledge sessions by leading industry thought leaders.
Ashwath Nagaraj, Founder and CTO of Aryaka, will be a part of a panel discussion on “Uberification: Cloud as an Agent for Digital Transformation”. The discussion will examine how innovations in the business models offered by cloud service providers can enable organizations to transform their businesses. Speakers will specifically debate on the following trends and initiatives in the cloud services industry:
- How do cloud brokers add value to the enterprise hybrid cloud initiatives?
- How will service providers and integrators offer and package these services?
- What criteria should enterprises use to determine best-fit solutions?
Aryaka’s executives, product managers, and solution engineers will be present at the summit to share the company’s vision, exhibit its latest software-defined, ultra-optimized, multi-tenant private WAN technology, and discuss:
- The rise and rise of Cloud, and the State of the Global Enterprise WAN
- Why it isn’t enough for enterprises to simply migrate their workloads to the cloud
- Why migrating your SaaS productivity applications to the cloud could cause an end-user revolt
- How enterprises benefit when they stop making compromises with legacy WAN technologies like MPLS and WAN Optimization that fail to deliver in the cloud era
- How Aryaka supercharges application delivery and end user experience for all SaaS and cloud-based applications
Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka’s Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.