Aryaka Announces New “Accelerate” Agent Partner Program
This is Part 1 of a two-part series announcing Aryaka Accelerate. The second part will post tomorrow, Tuesday, November 2.
We are super excited to announce the launch today of our new agent partner program, Aryaka Accelerate! This is a renewed commitment to our channel first strategy, one that is responsible for 89% of our revenue, and that delivers product and services relevance to our partner community and includes benefits like:
- Simplified packaging and pricing for in-demand managed SD-WAN and SASE solutions
- New online quoting tools
- No protected accounts, channel conflict, quotas, or complex commission tables
- Go-to-market alignment, including strategic account mapping, sell for or sell with models, and flat-rate, evergreen commissions
- A new Foundational Partner tier, that includes leads from Aryaka Account-Based Sales & Marketing (ABX) campaigns as well as a dedicated Business Development Representative to follow up on ABX leads and dedicated Customer Success Managers to retain and grow your customer base
The new program reflects the company’s commitment to channel partners of all types, including managed services providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), hardware distributors, technology services distributors and sales agents. Note that today’s announcement focuses on programs for commissioned sales agents; programs for resellers will be announced in the coming weeks, and we will also be expanding the program to other regions.
Aryaka Accelerate is coupled with new channel leadership and industry-leading depth and experience:
- Craig Patterson, Channel Chief and Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Ed Pierce, in a newly created National Channel Director role for North America
- Ray Marfino, Channel Account Manager, West
- Melissa Anderson, Channel Account Manager, East
- Matt Thompson, Channel Sales Director, Pacific
- Ryan Burke, Channel Sales Director, Great Lakes
- Mark McGarvie, Channel Sales Director, Southeast
- Brannon Kane, Regional Sales Director, TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, & LA
- Holly Bryant, Channel Sales Director, Midwest
- Lou LaVigna, Channel Sales Director, Northeast
- Rich Farbman, VP Alternative Channels
- Jolynn Antonacci, Director Channel Programs
As Craig Patterson, our new channel chief states, “Aryaka has always worked with partners to evangelize and support enterprise digital transformation through more modern networks. Today we’re making it even easier for partners to enable their business customers to migrate to our cloud-first WAN services.” And “Most service providers build channel programs to shift the sales responsibility to partners, but Aryaka is committed to real business partnerships with joint go-to-market planning and execution. Instead of simply talking about it, we’ve actually built a foundation for accelerating sales partners’ growth and success with Aryaka.”
Visit us and be accelerated!
Learn more about the all-new Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program by visiting Booth 1047 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, November 1-4, at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. And please request a meeting at the event by visiting www.aryaka.com/cpexpo-event.
Read the press release here: https://www.aryaka.com/press/aryaka-accelerate-partner-program/
For information about becoming an Aryaka Partner, contact Aryaka at email@example.com.